PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Loser 2009

JanetMegan
09-16-2009, 09:23 AM
Did anyone else watch last night? The one girl's story about losing her family had me crying in the first few minutes of the show. I wish this show wasn't two hours, I find myself fast forwarding a lot, but it does look like a good group. Couldn't believe Shea weighed almost 500 lbs!

tinklover
09-16-2009, 09:26 AM
I did not even realize last night was the night it came back. I was scrolling for something to watch and caught the elimination. I will be tuned in from here on out though.

SallyMcQueen
09-16-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm hoping the orange team does well. The fact that Daniel lost 140lbs mostly by himself is awesome. Hopefully he can inspire Shay. Those two could be hard to beat.

Bethis26fan
09-16-2009, 10:52 AM
The second half of the season it suppose to go to an hour and a half instead of 2.

c&d
09-16-2009, 11:24 AM
I was pleasantly surprised to see Daniel back. He must be a really special person for the show to take such an interest in helping him. Is it Abby who lost her family, oh my gosh. I couldn't believe it.

I only hope the women on the purple team gets better. Whether she returns to the show or not, I was amazed at what happened.

It does look like a good show and I like Bob and Jillian working together.

RocknBev
09-16-2009, 01:39 PM
I understand motivation but I don't believe that the trainers should be allowed to use profanity in their faces like they do! Jillian does it all the time....seriously? can she not do a better job motivating than that? In fact, I try not to watch that part of the show. Good thing she doesn't work with my high school students......that would be unacceptable behavior.

cer
09-30-2009, 12:27 PM
I watched last night and I am so weary of the angry mouthy Jillian. I wish she would get over it. The language is so un-necessary and hateful. :confused:

I read somewhere else on another site... don't hate the players, hate the game. I thought that was an interesting take.

Oh well, I am sure Lisa (is that her name?) will be thrown under the bus next week and Jillian will pick someone else to dog....

JanetMegan
10-01-2009, 09:45 AM
I actually thought Jillian's tirade was a fair deal calling out that chick-who's name has left me too ;) I thought what she did in general was just plain mean and hateful...especially when Big Mo helped keep her in the game when she was in the hospital. She's a little kooky to me!

Bethis26fan
10-01-2009, 10:16 AM
I agree, Jillian had all right to go off on Tracey. She's only been on the ranch a week and she's trying game play this early. It's like she's trying to be Vicky but doesn't have the smarts to pull it off. I feel bad for Mo he's going to go down because of her.

c&d
10-01-2009, 10:24 AM
I think the most telling comment was made by Bob when he said something like "people who play the game gain all the weight back"

Tracey better hope she doesn't fall below the line. She reminds me of Vicky too.

I feel so bad for her partner..

Greenlawler
10-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Sean is an old friend of mine. I know he is gone now but he really is a good person. Dissapointed he is off the show.

Buddy08
10-14-2009, 06:55 PM
I missed the last hour. Why did they vote Mo off instead of Tracey?

c&d
10-15-2009, 10:10 AM
What were they thinking voting off Mo and keeping Tracy? I can't believe it.

Bethis26fan
10-15-2009, 10:13 AM
I don't like Tracy but as a team it was smarter, she's still losing weight & Mo wasn't.

another tink
11-05-2009, 09:14 AM
:number1:Tracey is gone!! Now I can watch the rest of the shows without swearing.lol

KEYONNAH
11-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Finally!! I hated her. I didn't get to see it since I was at work.

citizensnoopy
11-07-2009, 05:05 PM
I didn't like her, either, but I have to admit that she looked good in the transformation at the end!

another tink
11-17-2009, 03:33 PM
:confused:I can't believe they voted Daniel and Shay off. Shay really needs the support the trainers were giving her. Did anyone notice they didn't show Shay after?

c&d
11-18-2009, 10:34 AM
I thought they didn't because they were so focused on Daniel and they'd do it this week. I don't remember seeing Shay's after last night either. But then again we tape it and ff thru most of it.

badkitty
11-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Shay and Daniel were on Jay Leno the same night the taped show aired when they were voted off. Shay looked amazing considering how much she has to lose.

another tink
11-22-2009, 11:21 AM
:thumbsup::fingers:
Shay and Daniel were on Jay Leno the same night the taped show aired when they were voted off. Shay looked amazing considering how much she has to lose.

Oh , I hope both of them make it to their weight goal.
Judy

another tink
12-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Anyone watch the ending. What a change in them. Totally different looks. I'm glad they are going to follow Shay still.