PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Plaza Hotel & Suites

NotaGeek
09-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Hey all ... so this past 3 days I was at the DLR as part of a grand road-trip back to Phoenix after 1 1/2 years in Spokane, WA -- and since I am unemployed I was looking for a very inexpensive option so I could be close the the DLR. I found a $62 per night rate at the Anaheim Plaza Hotel and Suites (http://www.anaheimplazahotel.com/) and I was very impressed with the property for the price! The staff was very nice and professional and the hotel is HUGE ... and the rooms are also HUGE. the pool was great and all this at a 10 minute walk to the front gate of Disneyland. If you are looking for an inexpensive option in easy walking distance to the resort, check out the Anaheim Plaza.

The hotel is kind of a kitschy 1970's resort that looks like it belongs in Palm Springs or Ensenada, Mexico. I would definitely stay here again ... note, there's no free breakfast and parking is about $2 a day. They do have a full breakfast buffet and ala carte menu for about $10 per adult.

tinkwest
09-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Thanks Michael. I'm trying to envision this place in my mind. I'll have to drive by next time I'm down.

Wall-e
09-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks Michael! I just booked a one night stay there in early December. The location looked great and I couldn't beat the price. I am glad to hear that it is a good option.

Welcome back to Phoenix, I am glad it is starting to cool off a little bit for you!

NotaGeek
09-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks Michael. I'm trying to envision this place in my mind. I'll have to drive by next time I'm down.
I was having the same problem Linda ... it's right across Disney Way from the Ramada, cross Harbor from the Parking entrance that takes you behind DCA (next to the Castle Inn).

badkitty
09-16-2009, 11:08 PM
I love this resort. They accept small pets for a very reasonable price. We also love the large rooms and patio/balconies. Definitely a good value and so close to the park!

robnadina
09-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the tip! I just switched from Fairfield Inn to Anaheim Plaza for our 1 night next week before we stay at Grand Cali. Your advice saved me $80. If I was in a Phoenix I would buy you lunch LOL :thumbsup: