PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Carol Train Tour?

clou1028
09-15-2009, 05:13 PM
I got an email from Walt Disney Pictures about this traveling train tour, and it says it's free. It's going to be in Cleveland (I live in Northeast Ohio) tomorrow and Thursday (Sep 16-17), and I am interested in it. I just wondered if anyone here visited the Train when it was in your town. There is a website for it, but I'm not clear on the linking rules here, so I won't post it.

KathyMO
09-15-2009, 05:54 PM
We went to see it in St. Louis, MO. We really enjoyed it. Go see it if you get a chance.:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-26-2009, 08:42 AM
I'm going in to see it today if my sis ever shows up. She's 42 minutes late.....

CaptainSad
09-26-2009, 09:33 PM
I went to South Station in Boston today to see the Train Tour. It felt like I was at Walt Disney World. I waited in line for 1 1/2 hours. The good old days. The train was excellent. They had all the cars covered from front to back with "A Christmas Carol Train Tour. They had costumes, artwork, models and a car that showed how they did the 3D. They had interactive video screens about "A Christmas Carol". You got to be morphed in a photo that you get free later from WalMart.com. I did the Scrooge photo. It looks pretty good. At the back of the last car they had a room with a fireplace, table and a window that was three separate video screens with snow falling outside. It almost looked real. After you were done with that they had one of those blow ups that was in the form of a movie theater with a 20' screen with about a hundred seats or so and showed a couple scenes. This is going to be a hit.:thumbsup: I can't wait...

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-27-2009, 08:41 PM
We ended up getting there around 930am on Saturday and only waited in line about 5 minutes to get on the train and about 15 minutes to get into the movie trailer. I'm glad we went that early!
It was really cute and the movie looks like it will be good too. It's like the technology used in the Polar Express, that type of real/cartoon people.