PDA

View Full Version : halloween

minnie04
09-15-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi there, I have a little problem..well a big problem we are going to be coming up for the MNSSHP..I have all my tickets and i just found out that they sold out today (for halloween night ) ..ok problem I need one more ticket is there anywere else to buy these tickets I just need one...Please help!!

minnie04
09-16-2009, 04:16 PM
WOW!! Craigs list has them for $100.00 ...NOT!!!:mad: You see then they wonder why im the "pain in the A**" that reminds them 24-7 oh well I tried

Tinkerfreak
09-17-2009, 08:28 AM
This happened to us last year. We ended up getting some but paid twice the price for them. Won't say how because I don't think it is allowed on here. When we got there on Halloween night they were selling them right there. We were mad and learned an expensive lesson. We always go for Halloween and in the past I would be nagging DH from the time they went on sale about buying them. Last year I did not nag thinking we would have plenty of time. This year we knew better and ordered them the same day they went on sale.
Good luck I hope you find some, if not you might be able to buy one more ticket at the gate if you are lucky

Disney Doll
09-17-2009, 11:12 AM
WOW!! Craigs list has them for $100.00 ...NOT!!!:mad: You see then they wonder why im the "pain in the A**" that reminds them 24-7 oh well I tried

I wouldn't buy from Craig's list no matter what the price. You have no guarantee that they are legit and there have been people recently busted for selling bogus tickets.

FirsttimeJan.07
09-17-2009, 02:28 PM
I could be way off...but I thought I saw a post on here (not too long ago) where someone had bought a ticket that they now cannot use. Not sure if it was for your date, but it might be worth looking for it. Maybe you could purchase it off of that poster... I apologize in advance if that is against the rules here at Intercot. Just a thought! :thumbsup:

tinklover
09-17-2009, 02:31 PM
I could be way off...but I thought I saw a post on here (not too long ago) where someone had bought a ticket that they now cannot use. Not sure if it was for your date, but it might be worth looking for it. Maybe you could purchase it off of that poster... I apologize in advance if that is against the rules here at Intercot. Just a thought! :thumbsup:
That poster updated to say that Disney totally reimbursed them for the ticket that could not use.

PrincessAriel514
09-20-2009, 12:31 PM
I have an idea try ebay... My parents always find tickets on ebay.. I think they sell for like maybe between 50.00 and 100.00!!! cool huh tell me if you get them.:mickey:

emmatink
09-20-2009, 10:16 PM
:( Sorry Minnie04 it was me that had the extra ticket for Halloween night! I would have gladly sold it to you for the price we paid for it, but Disney has already reimbursed us for the ticket. Shucks! Wish I could have helped you out.