PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question...

Babyvett
09-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Okay, I have a stupid question... but i don't know the answer.. lol
I have ressies for Chef Mickey's at 8:30, magic Kingdom closes at 9, but then its an extended evening hours night. If i leave by monorail to go to my ressies, will I be allowed back into the park, or am I out of luck as far as extended evening goes?

Thanks in advance

MistressGracey
09-12-2009, 08:14 AM
Not at all! You can go right back in after dinner-you don't even need a hand stamp anymore. All the info is on your park pass. Re-entry will not be a problem.

Have fun!

gueli
09-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Enjoy it all. A fine meal just a monorail hop away, than return to the park for more fun.:thumbsup:

CanadianWDWFan
09-12-2009, 09:56 AM
I would walk back to MK. This way you can walk the meal off!!:D You might even beat the Monorail back to the park.

Getting back into the park will depend on the tickets you have. If your tickets are on your Keys to the World card then you will just have to rescan your card. If you have separate tickets then you will have to rescan your park pass and show your Keys to the World card to prove that you are staying on site.

During Extra Magic Hours just keep your Key to the World card handy as you will have to show it to any Cast Member that asks for it. The new system is nowhere as efficient as wristbands.

Babyvett
09-14-2009, 04:01 AM
Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure if they'd let us back into the park or not. Nice to know that we won't have to miss out on the fun :)

Yeah, i miss the armbands.. it was a bit of a pain to have to go and get them, but it would have been alot easier then showing my pass for each ride.