PDA

View Full Version : 180+10 Adr

gerald72
09-11-2009, 10:53 PM
So, on October 27, 2009, when the Advanced Dining Reservations move back to 180+10 days, does that mean that three months-worth of windows will be opening up on that day?

All the 180 day windows will be opening that day for anyone going from late January 2010- late April 2010. Anyone before that date will already be able to call under the 90+10 ADR window.

Will October 27 be a really busy time to call?

TheDuckRocks
09-14-2009, 11:57 AM
My guess is Oct. 27th and a few days after is going to be crazy busy. I sure do hope I'm wrong as our 180+10 opens on the 28th for our April trip.

Gregandmel
09-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Yes - it means that anyone who has a reservation from that late-January date (I don't remember the exact date) through April 25th will ALL be able to call on THAT day to start the ADR reservation process. Keep in mind though that it's for a huge variety of dates...not everyone is trying to fill in for the same 10 days. However, I fully expect their on-line system to be VERY slow and the wait times to be pretty long. I actually called Disney and spoke to an ADR reservationist to ask what they were doing to anticipate all these extra phone calls (I work, so I don't have 3 hours to be on hold!) and from what she could tell me, nothing extra was being put in place (i was thinking more phone people, or at the very least a good IT person to help the computer traffic). I really don't know what to expect. All I can do is be organized and know what I"m trying to reserve. Good luck to all of us who fit in that window!!