PDA

View Full Version : le cellier

motherof4
09-11-2009, 06:12 PM
I recently was very fortunate to get res for le cellier in canada. I have been trying for 3 yrs and I finally dined there. It was the best steak I have ever tasted. I had filet minon with the mushroom risotto and the chocolate moose for dessert and I also tried the cheddar cheese soup it was to die for!

Tinksalot
09-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Glad you enjoyed it !! It's one of my favorite restaurants. :thumbsup:

andreallybadeggs
09-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Glad you enjoyed it so much. :thumbsup: Perhaps I should give it another go. I didn't dislike it but felt it didn't really live up to all the marvelous reviews.

SurferStitch
09-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Sounds like you had my standard meal there! I love the mushroom filet...the risotto is soooo good. Also, the cheese soup and chocolate "moose".... :cloud9:

Now, add a Trois Pistoles beer (or 2), and we're all set!

Glad you loved your meal. We've always had wonderful experiences there.

mainemajor
09-11-2009, 08:48 PM
I recently was very fortunate to get res for le cellier in canada. I have been trying for 3 yrs and I finally dined there. It was the best steak I have ever tasted. I had filet minon with the mushroom risotto and the chocolate moose for dessert and I also tried the cheddar cheese soup it was to die for!

sounds like what I had three weeks ago. YUM!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-11-2009, 11:26 PM
One of our best meals too! I loved the tomato stack and the pretzel bread too.

Tigerinvestigator
09-12-2009, 04:09 AM
Congrats on finally getting in. We love LeCellier as well. Good choices on your meal but you should have gotten the maple creme brulee for dessert!:thumbsup:

SBETigg
09-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Glad you enjoyed it so much. :thumbsup: Perhaps I should give it another go. I didn't dislike it but felt it didn't really live up to all the marvelous reviews.

I'm with you. I enjoyed my dinner there. I also had the cheese soup and filet with mushroom risotto. But I just didn't find it to be as good as the popularity and hype suggests. It was good, but slightly overrated for me. I would go again, but I wouldn't knock myself out for a reservation or list it in my Top Ten WDW Dining.

barbiegirl314
09-12-2009, 03:51 PM
That is our favorite place to eat in Epcot and the cheddar cheese soup is THE BEST. I would be happy if they just brought me out the big pot it's in a huge spoon!