PDA

View Full Version : Refillable mugs

trackbarroness
09-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Does DLR have refillable mugs like WDW?

Magic Smiles
09-11-2009, 03:47 PM
No, at least not at the Grand Californian.

robnadina
09-11-2009, 05:43 PM
I dont believe they do.

jonsmom
09-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Just returned-no mugs

NotaGeek
09-11-2009, 10:37 PM
They do not have refillable mugs ... there aren't any food courts like WDW ... :mickey:

BrerGnat
09-13-2009, 07:16 PM
They DO have them at the Grand Californian. White Water Snacks had them two weeks ago on the bottom shelf right under the menu board by the grill, where they stock all the candy and cereals and chips. They looked like the same ones WDW has...generic, not resort specific. That location, at least, has a self serve soda fountain and coffee area, similar to Roaring Forks @ WL. It's a food court in the same way that place is.

NotaGeek
09-14-2009, 03:24 AM
They DO have them at the Grand Californian. White Water Snacks had them two weeks ago on the bottom shelf right under the menu board by the grill, where they stock all the candy and cereals and chips. They looked like the same ones WDW has...generic, not resort specific. That location, at least, has a self serve soda fountain and coffee area, similar to Roaring Forks @ WL. It's a food court in the same way that place is.

That's strange. I asked about them specifically back in March and they didn't have them.

BrerGnat
09-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Maybe they are a new addition for the opening of the villas? I'm heading back to DLR this week or next. I'll take a picture of them and ask about pricing.

BrerGnat
09-28-2009, 04:17 PM
I just got back from GCH and went over to White Water Snacks.

The shelf of mugs NOW has a sign that reads "Souvenir Logo Mugs--$4.79 and includes your choice of drink (soda, tea, or coffee) at time of purchase."

But, these ARE Grand Californian Hotel SPECIFIC mugs.

They also have generic "Disney Character" souvenir sipper cups for kids right next to them. Those are $3.79.

They are NOT refillable. But, they are nice mugs, and a good deal for $4.79 including a drink...

ozmom
09-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the info. :mickey: