PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Dining on Christmas Day

LittleRoosMommy
09-11-2009, 11:17 AM
I am about to make my ADRs for our upcoming trip over Christmas! I would love to hear suggestions for dining on Christmas Day. We are a family of 4: DH, DD5, DD3, and myself. All advice/suggestions welcomed!

TIA

andrea72
09-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi, Our first family trip to WDW was last year. We arrived on Christmas Day from MA. (GREAT day to fly) We had a wonderful 6:45 reservation for us all (DD5 DS9)at California Grill. It was amazing! The Contemporary was beautifully decorated. We watched Wishes over MK from the viewing deck after dinner, then rode the monorail around to Grand Floridian where we went in to see their holiday decorations and huge gingerbread house. Happy Holidays.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-11-2009, 12:54 PM
We enjoyed Biergarten at Epcot for Christmas Dinner and it was decorated very nicely....we did the Candlelight Processional package...this year it takes two credits not sure if I would do the package for two credits...but don't miss the show....

I guess I should ask what park you were planning on being in because it will be packed and you do not want to leave your chosen park for dinner and then try to get back in...so I would suggest eating in whatever park you visit that day:)

nicster
09-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi, Our first family trip to WDW was last year. We arrived on Christmas Day from MA. (GREAT day to fly) We had a wonderful 6:45 reservation for us all (DD5 DS9)at California Grill. It was amazing! The Contemporary was beautifully decorated. We watched Wishes over MK from the viewing deck after dinner, then rode the monorail around to Grand Floridian where we went in to see their holiday decorations and huge gingerbread house. Happy Holidays.
:welcome:

Aggie97
09-11-2009, 05:43 PM
We had dinner at 'Ohana on Christmas day 2006. We had already done CA Grill and Narcoossee's earlier in the trip and wanted something casual so that we could head straight from dinner to the MK for the evening. It was a fun, family-oriented meal. :mickey: