PDA

View Full Version : Best QS In DHS?

DisneyPrincess21
09-10-2009, 02:29 AM
I have never had a QS in DHS, And I need some suggestions on the best QS place, and what to get there. Starring Rolls Cafe sandwiches look pretty good, but I am open to any suggestions :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
09-10-2009, 02:54 AM
Our personal favorite is Backlot Express... we found the food to be different than most other counter service meals, and very tasty. I got an exceptional grilled veggie sandwich on chiabata (sp?) bread and everyone loved the strawberry cheesecake parfaits. We've hit it every time, and never been disappointed! :thumbsup:

brownie
09-10-2009, 07:16 AM
Our personal favorite is Backlot Express... we found the food to be different than most other counter service meals, and very tasty. I got an exceptional grilled veggie sandwich on chiabata (sp?) bread and everyone loved the strawberry cheesecake parfaits. We've hit it every time, and never been disappointed! :thumbsup:

I'll second the Backlot Express! We enjoy eating there.

MistressGracey
09-10-2009, 07:47 AM
We like the atmosphere and pizzas at Toy Story Pizza Planet, though the menu is somewhat limited. It was a "fun" place to eat, if you like pizza. :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Starring Rolls sandwiches are the bomb....:thumbsup: Not to mention the awesome selection of bakery items

jenny1976
09-10-2009, 09:40 AM
It really depends, if you like Pizza, TSPP. If you like variety Baclot and ABC. Bakery-Starring Rolls.

Tigerinvestigator
09-10-2009, 10:55 AM
In order:

1) Backlot Express- love the music and atmosphere.

2) ABC Commissary- different selection but good food.

wire0monkey
09-10-2009, 11:48 AM
ABC Commissary was okay. The pizza at Pizza Planet was WAY too salty. We had a good BBQ pulled pork sandwich at the Studios Catering Company.