PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier Question

BluewaterBrad
09-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Hey gang, need some help. We are having lunch at Le Cellier on our upcoming trip. Well I am already daydreaming about what to order (besides a bowl of Chedder Cheese soup). Has anyone had the salmon? Or the Filet? Or Halibut? I fish offshore a lot and get to eat fish caught just hours before it is eaten, so I am a little picky about fish quality. Thanks in advance!! Any help will be highly considered!:mickey:

PS: Our trip is still about 47 days away and I am dreaming about lunch! Is that weird??:mickey:

SBETigg
09-09-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm sure the salmon is pretty good, not sure about lunchtime, because then I think it's served in a salad. But, it's a steakhouse, so I feel compelled to get steak. The filet mignon is delicious, the filet with wild mushroom risotto is my favorite here but I think at lunchtime it's a petite filet with potatoes.

When you're talking filet at a steakhouse, everyone will assume you mean steak, not sure you did mean steak or fish. If you're in the mood for fish, you can get it at Le Cellier but I'm not sure there's a wide selection.

DisneyWFan
09-09-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm sure the salmon is pretty good, not sure about lunchtime, because then I think it's served in a salad. But, it's a steakhouse, so I feel compelled to get steak. The filet mignon is delicious, the filet with wild mushroom risotto is my favorite here but I think at lunchtime it's a petite filet with potatoes.

It is still served with the risotto I had it for lunch two weeks ago

Tigerinvestigator
09-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Got the salmon on our last trip to LeCellier and it melted in my mouth. It was excellent quality. I was the only one at the table that didn't get steak. Had the cheese soup as well (perfect) and the best creme brulee at WDW!:thumbsup: