PDA

View Full Version : So happy about my ADR's

98'cpTyphoonGuard
09-09-2009, 09:04 AM
I was able to make my ADRs a few weeks ago, and as the day approached I practiced on the website to know exactly what page I needed to be on and what info I needed ahead of time. I set my alarm for 15 min. til 6 on that Sun. morning (but, I woke up before the alarm, as I was dreaming about making my ADRs) and as 6 o'clock came I was on teh Le Cellier page with my reservation number typed in ready to hit submit as the clock struck 6. I was lucky enough to get all the reservations I wanted save one - O'hana. After much diligence I secured an ADR for O'hana. So my ADRs are as follows, all dinners - your opinions please as most of them are new to me.
Sat. O'hana (never been)
Sun. WCC (Never been and a little reluctant after reading such mixed reviews)
Mon. Le Cellier (never been)
Tues. Cape May (love it)
Wed. Boma ( never been)
When I told my husband, who has never been to the World, and will hopefully be enjoying his first trip this Nov. that I secured all of my ADRs, his resonse was, "that's good." I was so disappointed that he didn't understand what a feat it was to reserve the ADRs for these wonderful restaurants. I hope he has more appreciation after our trip.:fingers:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Those sound like good choices. Congratulations:thumbsup:

sassy2000
09-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Your picks look good. Here's my opinion on them:
Ohana-Delicious! My DH said it was his favorite meal. The pot stickers are yummy. All of the meat was good, and the dessert gave me sweet dreams! :)We will be eating there again in Dec.
WCC- We loved this place also. The canyon skillet is delicious and offers plenty of food. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the dessert options. I had the pecan pie and it was just ok.
Le Cellier- It's been 2 yrs since we ate here but we liked it. We didn't get to stay for dessert because our 2 small children were having meltdowns. We are going to try it again in Dec.
Cape May- I agree with you. It's very good!
Boma- We are doing this one again in Dec. This is one of my favorite spots. There is a good variety on the buffet. I loved the soups. And the desserts are yummy too!
Hope this helps some.

SBETigg
09-09-2009, 10:04 AM
It's great that you got your ADRs!

'Ohana is lively, fun, great atmosphere, endless good food (I like the apps and dessert even better than the meat skewer entree!).

Le Cellier, a lot of build up sometimes leads to let down, but Le Cellier is consistently good- count on a good meal.

Boma, one of my daughter's favorites and definitely one we'll go back to, because there were so many good things that there was no way to try them all in one sitting. Soups, yum, the soups are my favorite.

WCC, I haven't tried, but don't be discouraged. Every place has its ups and downs and fans and detractors. I think you'll like it.

Your husband may not understand now, but I'm sure he'll be thrilled to have good food and no problems with ADRs or not being able to eat when and where he wants. :thumbsup:

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Congratulations!!!! Getting your ADR's are always so fullfilling and brings you one step closer to getting there....

Ohana's - a must do for us every trip! LOVE IT! Holy wings and bread pudding batman!

Le Cellier - always wanted to try it but, somehow never panned out.

Boma's - loved it. we will be going back in October. Love the salads and zebra domes.

WCC - we went once and it was just ok. Nothing to complain about but, also, nothing to rave about.

All you need is a little magic and your DH will be as excited about Disney as you are! And starting it off at Ohana's will just about do the trick!

prttynpnk
09-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Those sounds great! I'll bet he'll be more involved for the next trip- once he has opinions about them. If not, make him do the calling! :cool:

Tinkerbella16
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Great choices! We are also going in november and I called all of our ADRs in and got everything we wanted at the times we wanted them!

O'hana- One of my faves! The food is great, the atmosphere is great, and its at the Poly!

WCC- We ate here last november, and we loved it. Its really noisy and crowded but the food was great! We were seated in the library which is off to the side in a nice and quiet room with very few tables.. we were so happy!

Le'Cellier- Never been, but this one was my target ADR this upcoming trip! I was so nervous I wouldn't get it, but we did without any problems! I hear nothing but great things.

Cape May Cafe- We also love it here and the resort itself is just gorgeous! We like going to Epcot right from there!

Boma- Never been but this is one of the ones I've been wanting to try, it just didnt make our list this year. Another one that I hear nothing but good things about. I really wanna try breakfast here though.

:mickey: