PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex question

Kaptain Hook
09-08-2009, 11:38 PM
First let me say how wonderful INTERCOT is! I haven't posted much but I've read almost daily over the last 4 years. We're leaving in 23 days and really getting excited. We must be living right because I called at 90 days and got all my ADR's. Of course it's all character meals with two little boys.
Sorry, here's my question.
I was able to book T-Rex through the online reservations but wasn't sure if I would be able to use the dining plan there. Has anyone eaten there with the dining plan? The main reason I'm asking is if we have to pay OOP there, I'll need to book another TS meal during our stay.
Thanks for your responses.:thumbsup:

doombuggygal
09-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Unfortunately T-Rex is not on the dining plan

Tigerinvestigator
09-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Definately a must-do for the kids though! Mine loved it on our last trip. The ice room is incredible. Alot of fun and good food. :thumbsup:

our happy place
09-09-2009, 07:36 AM
we were just there last week and ate at T-Rex for the first time. My four yr old son was in his glory, he loved it. we had to keep leaving our seats to go look around. It is an amazing place and the food was good. We will go back next year.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-09-2009, 09:27 AM
We ate at T-Rex in May, paid OOP since it isn't on the Dining Plan, and it was OK.

The decor was fairly cool, DD enjoyed walking around and taking pictures, and the food was fine, but for the cost, and since it isn't on the dining plan we're planning on skipping it our next trip.

You could always go and have appetizers/dessert. That way, you get to experience the decor without all of the cost.

stitchaholic
09-09-2009, 09:29 AM
not on the DDP,but never the less a must do on our next trip,i enjoyed it more than RFC.
we went on a whim on our last trip,the rain ruined our other plans,so we called last minute and went there,it was a blast and the food was great,kids looovved it!

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-09-2009, 10:33 AM
I'm hoping that we have time to go here! My kids would love it. they are so into ice age at the moment.