PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace - is 3:30 lunch or dinner?

DisneyOwl
09-08-2009, 04:40 PM
I was able to get almost all the ADR's I wanted when booking this morning for our early December trip (except Le Cellier.) However, the only time available for Crystal Palace was 3:30 on our arrival day (Dec 7.) We were hoping for 5-6ish. My question is will this be the lunch or dinner buffet? We are on the DDP, so the cost doesn't really matter, but I am curious what time the buffet switches over from lunch to dinner. And finally, does it matter? Is the lunch buffet different from the dinner buffet?

Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-08-2009, 05:04 PM
I think you might get some of both.

I thought dinner started at 4pm, so you could finish up from the lunch buffet, and enjoy any specific dinner offerings.

magicofdisney
09-08-2009, 05:09 PM
It's my understanding (and I'm sure someone will correct me otherwise) that if a buffet switches out while you're there, you're entitled to both options. So, enjoy. :mickey:

Greenlawler
09-08-2009, 08:45 PM
We have been there done that, and yes they did in fact let us have lunch menu items as well as diner items, but officially you are there for lunch.

Iluvpooh
09-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Yep. Dinner food lunch price. Enjoy.

magicofdisney
09-09-2009, 07:22 AM
I realize I didn't answer any or your questions. I believe the dinner begins at 4:00. The dinner buffet may have more options (or just other options) but the difference is probably not as noticeable as switching from breakfast to lunch. :mickey:

DisneyOwl
09-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks for all the answers!