PDA

View Full Version : how to curb the urge?

stitchaholic
09-08-2009, 02:31 PM
I haven';t been on intercot since my trip in feb,now i know why,i have been on since this weekend and cannot stop,and the urge to book is soooo strong,but unfortunatly my funds will not allow for it this year,but it's unbearable,i am at work listening to disney radio and going through my personal memories!
i am trying to convince my daughters (i coach)soccer team to attend one of the tournaments.
what do you all do to curb the urge?:thedolls:

BluewaterBrad
09-08-2009, 03:14 PM
I daydream a lot, spend way too much time on Intercot, and go offshore fishing! (the "urge" is always there though!!):mickey:

Daisy'sMom
09-08-2009, 03:20 PM
This is the same reason we moved back to Florida. Sometimes you can't fight the "urge".:mickey:

stitchaholic
09-10-2009, 06:58 AM
well, i have myself convinced that i can make it through this year if i spend it planning for next year,save,save,save until i can book the resort i want.
we really want to stay at AKL-savanah view,and i would really like to go at christmas and see what i have never seen... so i will try and keep this in mind,build some savings and make it worthwhile,all while living vicariously through others trip reports.

i also really want to try certain restaurants that i never felt comfortable doing as i travel solo with my 2 kids,so maybe at the ripe ol age of 9 and 11,they will be ready for california grill,or maybe just maybe i will have a disney lovin significant other by then...

january will be tough,we always go in january,i think that is when we will do some disney scrapbooking,we made our own autograph books last year,so it is time to add the photo's to the autographs and relive the moments,while listening to 365 live and sipping hot chocolate...maybe we will try and dip our own pretzels and oreo's....