PDA

View Full Version : 1st Anniversary ADRs - any thoughts?

jenperich
09-07-2009, 10:15 AM
DH proposed two years ago during Illuminations and we're going back one month from today to celebrate our 1st Anniversary. How time flies! Here's the list of our ADRs. Any thoughts?

Boma - dinner
Kona Cafe - breakfast
San Angel Inn - dinner
Tony's Town Square(for DH) - dinner
California Grill - dinner
Tutto Italia - dinner
Le Cellier - lunch
Tokyo Dining - dinner

DreamFinder2
09-07-2009, 11:08 AM
My only suggestion is that you've made sure WDW is aware of your special celebration. My DW and I celebrated our 10th anniversary last year, and we had great experiences everywhere we went. Many complimentary desserts, customized menus (at Narcoosee's), and we had our picture taken and later emailed to us by the staff at Cali Grill.

Make sure you wear your Anniversary buttons, too (available at your resort upon check-in). Even the teenage CMs liked wishing us Happy Anniversary and we got several free desserts even at counter service places...I think CMs just like being able to do things like that!!!

Have fun!!!

beksy
09-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I think your ADRs look great. San Angel Inn is such a romantic place! I hope you have a great anniversary. On a side note, that is such a romantic engagement! :mickey:

MonoMan
09-07-2009, 04:46 PM
I highly recommend Victoria and Alberts - it's amazing and super romantic.

Tigerinvestigator
09-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Love your ADR's. The only one I would change if it were me is Boma to Jiko. Jiko is more romantic and elegant and has alot less kids.

San Angel Inn is one of the places we ate on our honeymoon and most every anniversary since. I always buy my wife a gift to give her at San Angel and also add her favorite perfume from Norway called Laila.:thumbsup: