PDA

View Full Version : Questions On Online Dining Thinggy

jenny1976
09-07-2009, 08:59 AM
HEY GUYS AND GALS!!
I am preparing to make ADR's tomorow and have a few questions about the online system.
1. How do you put you are on the dining plan?
2. My reservation # is not being recognized maybe due to the fact I booked with DVC, Are my ressies still gonna be connected to my reservation?
3. Is it true the system charges your cc for the ressies that need to be secured with a cc #
?
4. When can you go in, what is the earliest?
5. Does the system give me options if my desired time is not available?

You Guys are the BEST!!!!! Thanks!

green ranger
09-07-2009, 09:12 AM
HEY GUYS AND GALS!!
I am preparing to make ADR's tomorow and have a few questions about the online system.
1. How do you put you are on the dining plan?
2. My reservation # is not being recognized maybe due to the fact I booked with DVC, Are my ressies still gonna be connected to my reservation?
3. Is it true the system charges your cc for the ressies that need to be secured with a cc #
?
4. When can you go in, what is the earliest?
5. Does the system give me options if my desired time is not available?

You Guys are the BEST!!!!! Thanks!

1. Once you put in your reservation number, the system will know you are on the DDP.
2. I am not a DVC member, but my sister is. She just did the online booking for the first time. She first signed into the Disney site, and then went to dining, put in her reservation number, and then started her dining reservations, which yes, are linked to her main reservation.
3. Being on the DDP, you should not be charged for anything on your DDP. It will hold your CC, but not charge it. It will hold your cc number, and if you cancel after the time of the cancellation period, THEN your card will be charged whatever fee.
4. I believe you can start around 6am
5.Yes, the system will give you other time and other restaurant options.
Good luck!!