PDA

View Full Version : Pipping MAD with ADR people!!!

jenny1976
09-07-2009, 08:48 AM
:mad: This is JUST a Vent:mad:
Well, I made our reservations for the anniversary trip of a lifetime back in May at BLT as we are new DVC owners :cloud9: and this happens to be our home resort. So I am told I should call for dining reservations on September 7th. Ok, I figure this is a holiday so, I will call the week before and double check. Was told they would not be in over the phone due to holiday but I could still make my reservations online. I tried the Intercot dinning planner thingy and it said ADR's were to be made tomorow, which I thought was a mistake on Intercot's part (Boy was I WRONG!!!). So last night, I take a piece of paper with all the times and dates I want my ressies on, with my reservation confirmation, and space to put my ADR #'s in, set my clock for 5:40 am and wait. Alarm sounds off, I get online and start getting stuff ready for 6am, the time the girl TOLD me I should be on. Well, to my surprise, and after an hour of trying, I could not get ressies online because of the date. So, I tried calling. THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE despite the holiday, whatta u know...Gosh Darn it, Dag Nabb It, the lady says, October has 31 days and no one noticed the last 20,000 TIMES I've called. I will be making my ADR's tomorow and NEVER doubting Intercot AGAIN.
Now, back to bed!!!:bang:

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-07-2009, 09:24 AM
I swear by the Intercot ADR planner - never done me wrong!

You really think that the ADR people would have a program that would tell them, and it would be RIGHT - geesh!

beksy
09-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Sorry for your bad experience. I am not a morning person so I feel your pain in getting up so early for no reason! Your post did make me laugh though...I thought I was the only person who used "thingy"! We should start a club. ;)

jillluvsdisney
09-07-2009, 12:29 PM
This is another reason I keep booking with Magical Journeys. Not only did Wendy inform me I was getting free dining for my upcoming trip but she also send a nice e-mail reminder when my ADR window opened up.

Marilyn Michetti
09-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Oooooooh, that reminds me. Tomorrow, I can make the three I'm planning on.:)

Melanie
09-07-2009, 06:45 PM
This is another reason I keep booking with Magical Journeys. Not only did Wendy inform me I was getting free dining for my upcoming trip but she also send a nice e-mail reminder when my ADR window opened up.

Yep, another of those awesome perks that come with booking with Magical Journeys! :thumbsup:

Chic-a-pin
09-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Count me on in the "thingy" thingy too! :D

Mandykay
09-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Well, better a day early than a day late:mickey: At least you still had a shot of getting all the ADR's you're hoping for.

Ed
09-09-2009, 05:24 PM
...I tried the Intercot dinning planner thingy and it said ADR's were to be made tomorow, which I thought was a mistake on Intercot's part (Boy was I WRONG!!!). ...I will be making my ADR's tomorow and NEVER doubting Intercot AGAIN.

:nono: See? It's not wise to doubt Intercot! :nono:

:rocks: