PDA

View Full Version : Oh, no...online ADR's were not for me...

DisneyRN
09-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Okay, I'm no "techie" but I was not a fan of the online ADR's. I got up at 4:45 am, already had everything ready to go, but couldn't really navigate it well. :confused:

Maybe because I didn't get much sleep, maybe because it wasn't until I was on hold with the phone ADR's that I figured out how to enter my reservation date and confirmation number, maybe it was because some of choices had no times available from the very first date (hence initial frustration). :mad:

Either way, I did a couple online while I was on hold for 35minutes, and found the phone experience was much more pleasant and rewarding...just don't think the system is well set-up. It gets frustrating that the system doesn't offer you the next closest time...just says, "nope, not available." At 5:30am, this isn't helpful. At 6:30am, the phone operator does it for me. :thumbsup:

Unless they improve the online system (which I usually a fan of doing everything online), I will stick to telephone). :mickey:

SBETigg
09-06-2009, 07:20 PM
I haven't tried the online yet, but I'm sorry to hear it was disappointing for you. I really enjoy calling and talking to someone, anyway. Did you get everything you wanted in the end?

DisneyRN
09-06-2009, 11:03 PM
I did get everything, but I had to do some major rearranging on the phone with the agent. Instead of a hole for some meals at the end of my meal, I am left with holes at the beginning.

So, instead of eating at CS after a week of TS for a change, I now have to figure out some more TS or other options to fill in the holes. :party: