PDA

View Full Version : 4 nights 5 days

Wishmaker
09-06-2009, 06:14 PM
What would you do and/or leave out on a 4 night 5 day trip. I have been numerous times but I have always been for 8 days. I am torn on what to leave out. Please help.
We will be leaving out the water parks for sure and Disney Quest. We will be there in October.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-06-2009, 06:32 PM
A lot of it depends on the make-up of your group (do you have kids, what type of attractions do you like best, etc), but for a 5-day trip, our family would do:

- 2 days at Epcot
- 1 1/2 days at MK
- 1 day at DHS
- 1/2 day at AK

droopy d.
09-06-2009, 07:41 PM
I think 5 days is enough time to do all the main things in all the parks as long as u move with a purpose

kemps@wdw
09-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Alot will depend on ages of your party. If you have park-hopper options, and you're not doing DTD or any water parks, you should be able to do all you want with a little planning. As park-hoppers our itenerary would be...
Day 1... 1/2 day MK - 1/2 day Epcot (WS)
Day 2...DHS
Day 3...1/2 day AK - 1/2 day MK (finish)
Day 4...1/2 day Epcot (FW) - 1/2 day resort
We like Epcot WS in the late afternoon/evening to just stroll along and snack "around the World". Then catch Illuminations. And at least 1 evening @ MK to catch Wishes. And we usually have our "down time" @ the resorts between park-hops.

Tigerinvestigator
09-08-2009, 01:30 AM
If it were me, I would not dwell on what you are going to miss, but rather make a list of the things you love the most. Make some great ADR's for your favorite places to eat, and not worry about anything. I would get up early, come back to the resort during the day and take a nap or swim, and then stay out late at the parks. Plan one day to sleep in if necessary. The key is not dwelling on what you are not going to do, but rather what you are planning to do. I would also note any new attractions since the last time I was there and make sure to plan time for them! Have a great trip.:thumbsup:

EJS-Houston
09-09-2009, 03:10 PM
A lot of it depends on the make-up of your group (do you have kids, what type of attractions do you like best, etc), but for a 5-day trip, our family would do:

- 2 days at Epcot
- 1 1/2 days at MK
- 1 day at DHS
- 1/2 day at AK

I'm doing 4 nights 5 days in early November, and the above is probably exactly what we'll do, except I would do the 1/2 day at MK, 1 day at AK, and 1 1/2 days at DHS...just personal preference. We always do the Park Hopper option so we can follow our whim. Since we also stay at Disney Resorts, the parks with evening Magic Hours also plays a part in our decision. I believe the Magic Hours for each month are posted well in advance here on Intercot.

ravsluvdisney
09-09-2009, 04:34 PM
As a previous post stated, with 5 days to play and factoring in decent weather and moderate to light crowds, you should be able to get in all the things you always anticipate doing/seeing plus a little extra magic. Enjoy!!