PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Decor?

MistressGracey
09-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Hello all! We will be visiting WDW from September 19th-24th this year; does anyone know if the Halloween decor will be up at this time? We will not be attending MNSSHP, but were hoping to see a little spooky decor nonetheless.:ghost:

TIA!

ransam
09-05-2009, 09:04 PM
2 years ago we were there from september 13-21....when we got there, the decorations were not up, when we left they were!

Madame Leona
09-05-2009, 09:14 PM
I think once MNSSHP the decorations are up. We went down last year at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct and everything was decorated. We are going Sept 22-29 and I am hoping that it will be decorated.

Strmchsr
09-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Everything is up now, but it's really not much. A few scarecrows on Main St and pumpkins at the entrance at MK, but that's about it. They do change over quite a few things for MNSSHP, but that is all put up just for the party. It's not like at Christmas were decorations are up all over the place.

Polynesian Dweller
09-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Strmchsr's decsription makes its sound much like the last few years. During the day MK looks more like its decorated for the fall harvest season than Halloween to me. When MNSSHP is on, the place is transformed and very definitely Halloween.

Still, its nicely decorated during the day just not spooky.