PDA

View Full Version : FP locations in the different parks

mouse2508
09-05-2009, 04:18 PM
A challenge question:
all these years I've thought the fp machines were located only at their respective attractions, however I was reading a trip report and it mentioned that EE @ AK has a FP kiosk at the main message board near the front. Can anyone confirm this is true, and whether any of the other parks also have "remote" FP kiosks and for which attractions?

Thanks in advance :mickey:

BMan62
09-05-2009, 04:24 PM
This is only recent and is a test for a FastPass system. None of the other parks has this and it is not known how long it will continue in AK.

IamBelle
09-05-2009, 04:30 PM
I have used the "central fp" as they call it in AK, and I agree that it works well. It is next to "It's Tough to be a Bug" so I fp EE without walking all the way there, it's great!! I haven't seen it anywhere else, but it would be great for DHS to have for RnRC, TOT, and Toy Story.

DisneyGlutton
09-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Having such a machine seems very weird to me, like it makes FP too easy. While this may seem convenient and good, its almost too much of a good thing, idk...

barbiegirl314
09-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Wow this sounds like a great idea. If you're at the message board checking the wait times just grab your fast pass. Other wise if you see an 80 minute wait for say test track you have to hike all the way over there just to grab the FP.

kathiep
09-05-2009, 05:09 PM
It really worked well for us last week. We grabbed our Fast Passes for the safari at the central location. That allowed us to walk around and explore while waiting for our window. We really liked it.

mouse2508
09-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone :)

I must agree I have mixed feelings, but do think it would be a unique guest service to offer. We were there in May and didn't see this, but we weren't looking for it either, so my opinion (at the moment) is I hope they expand this service.

Thanks again, I'll monitor for any further news (this post or otherwise). Can't wait to get back "home" to WDW :D