PDA

View Full Version : So excited that my letter worked!!

Princess Maggie
09-05-2009, 01:26 PM
:mickey: After posting my frustrations a few weeks ago on here, I decided to do something about instead of stew and complain. I wrote Disney. I explained my frustration about their new online system, and the fact it was next to impossible to book reservations unless you were 90 days to the second out. I gave them a little of our Disney history, how many visits and what we would like to do on our upcoming trip on 9/25. At the end of my letter, I simply stated that I would like to cancel my deluxe dining plan if I am not able to confirm any reservations. It would not be worth it. I was not rude, or demanding, I just stated how I felt.
We just got a call this morning from a customer service agent. And was he ever helpful. I am not sure how he did it, but he got us whatever we wanted. We got Chef Mickey, O’hanans, and California Grill just to name some. I am so excited I can go crazy…..
We took down his name and my husband is composing a thank you letter to him, and a compliment letter to his supervisor that he guided us to. :mickey:

I can’t wait!!! :cloud9:

Disney4us2
09-05-2009, 01:36 PM
That is fantastic.... I love when plans come together.:mickey: They didn't have online ADR when we were there last time.

P.S. Where in Chicago are you from. I am originally from Skokie.:)

barbiegirl314
09-05-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm so happy things worked out for you. Like my mom always said "sometimes it pays to be a squeaky wheel".:thumbsup:

LudwigVonDrake
09-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Wow! That's great!!! :thumbsup:

Princess Maggie
09-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Disney4us2
P.S. Where in Chicago are you from. I am originally from Skokie.

Orignally from Chicago, but now live about 35 min away in the southwest burbs... Plainfield

Cinderella's mom
09-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Congrats! I am glad it worked out for you!!!! I still wish I could get the Fantasmic Dinner Package for our upcoming trip, but can't! Will keep trying though! 74 days 18 hours 37 minutes and 30 seconds to go (but who's counting)!!!!!:mickey:

ransam
09-07-2009, 12:39 AM
congrats...
that is wonderful.

nicster
09-07-2009, 02:27 AM
Our trip will overlap your yours (Sept 20-Oct1)... Smile at the lady with the single blond streak in her hair, it might be me:secret: .......Have a great time!!

Traceyjade
09-07-2009, 06:48 PM
I can't believe how hard some people are saying it is to get reservations. We just booked a trip mid October and I phoned to get reservations and I got everything I wanted no problem. Cinderellas castle breakfast, Ohanas which I cancelled, chef Mickeys, 1900 Park fair, sci fi, 50's, and Coral reef which I have to cancel. Maybe these ones aren't the busy ones I guess:D As you can see we are here for the kids trip of a lifetime....with all the charactor meals:ack: Oh well:cool:

mouseketeer mom
09-07-2009, 08:00 PM
That is fantastic! Enjoy every bite!