PDA

View Full Version : Room assignments?

Jim&AngieMarriner
09-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Hey folks!
Ive never stayed on property before and I just had a question. We are wanting to stay in ASM aznd I know that I have a LONG LONG time before i can even make my reservation (we are going in May 2011) but I was wondering. When you make your reservation, can you ask to be put in a certain section of the hotel? Like for example, we would like a room by the Fantasia themed stuff. Can you ask for that or is it just random?

Thanks

It'sWDW4me
09-04-2009, 01:55 PM
I've made specific requests while booking and I've called back weeks later to add my requests - both ways went well and I have always gotten exactly what I had hoped for. :mickey:

Disney4us2
09-04-2009, 03:21 PM
I have made requests for both of my WDW visits at All Star Movies. We stayed in Fantasia 2 building (the pink one), both times. That is the building I requested. I also requested a bottom floor... got it the first time and had a second floor the last visit (close to the elevator).

Have fun planning:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Disney seems to try and honour requests, but they can't promise it.

On each of our trips, we've gotten at least some of our requests, but the hardest one seems to be a ground-floor room. Go figure that we got it the time we didn't bother requesting it :confused:

MNNHFLTX
09-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Make sure and make your room requests when you call to make the reservation (if you make your reservation online there is a text box to make brief requests). Decide which requests mean the most to you and just list those; your chances of getting what you want may be greater if you don't list too many requests!

It also helps to check in earlier in the day. That way if you don't like the room you've been assigned you can always ask to see what else is available that might be acceptable.