PDA

View Full Version : ADR Success!!!

DisneyPrincess21
09-04-2009, 09:15 AM
This was my first time using the new online ADR's system, And I have to say it was very easy.

I got every ADR I wanted on the day and close to the time I wanted. We had to change 2 places because we didn't like the times available at the original restaurant but it is okay because the second choices are good also.

First Night/Grand Floridian Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner 1900 Park Fare. (1st time going)
Second Day/Epcot-Coral Reef for lunch. (1st time going)
Third Day/Contemporary-Chef Mickey for late breakfast/early lunch :secret: (1st time going)
Fourth Day/MGM-Sci-Fi Cafe for lunch (3rd time going)
Fifth Day/Magic Kingdom-Lunch At Cinderella's Royal Table (1st time going!!! :cloud9:)
Sixth Day/Poly-Dinner at Ohana (1st time going) then going to watch wishes from poly beach!
Seventh Day/Animal Kingdom-Rainforest Cafe (2nd time going)
Eight Day/Magic Kingdom MVMCP- Dinner At Liberty Tree Tavern (1st time going)

I am very happy I got all my adr's and most of them we will be trying for the first time!

:santa3: :cloud9: Only 90 Days Till I Am At The Happiest Place On Earth!! :cloud9: :santa3:

It'sWDW4me
09-04-2009, 09:24 AM
Excellent choices! Five of these I've done and would happily do again (#2-5 & 8) and the other 3 are on my "to do" list. I'm glad the online ADR's went so well for you and I hope you have an absolutely fantastic time!

green ranger
09-04-2009, 09:34 AM
I'm so happy to see you booked CRT! I responded to your thread yesterday. I think you'll enjoy all your choices. Have a great time!

SurferStitch
09-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Congrats!! Glad you got everything you wanted!

DisneyPrincess21
09-04-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm so happy to see you booked CRT! I responded to your thread yesterday. I think you'll enjoy all your choices. Have a great time!

Yeah you guys talked me into it. Thanks! :D :wave:

laprana
09-04-2009, 10:00 AM
I used the online ADR system this morning and it was a piece of cake! :yay: I was a little nervous about it, just because I hadn't used the online system before and because of Free Dining being extended - I didn't know if that would have a negative impact on trying to make ADRs. But, luckily it didn't seem to!

I crawled out of bed at 4:45 a.m. (central time) and had everything ready to go right at 5:00 a.m. when the 90+10 opened up. I got all the restaurants we wanted around the times we wanted, no problem! Granted, I wasn't trying to get Le Cellier or 'Ohana. It only took me about 10 minutes to make the ADRs and then a few more minutes to check the e-mail for the confirmation and to go back into the ADR system and double check that our ressies were there. In total, I spent about 15 minutes on the whole thing...I've never spent less than 30 minutes making ADRs over the phone. So far, I love the online system! :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
09-04-2009, 10:39 AM
I can't retrieve any of my ADR's online. I just get an error. I tried using Firefox and Safari. Safari worked well this morning when I was booking, but nothing is coming up now.

Thank goodness I have my email confirmations.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Those sound great:thumbsup:

LudwigVonDrake
09-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Congratulations :wave: