PDA

View Full Version : Figaro fries

alliekat
09-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Just came back yesterday from the World. I am sad to say that Figaro fries are off the menu at Pinocchio's Village Haus and have been replaced with a meatball sub :(

deedeebee
09-03-2009, 09:45 PM
It's a sad day:(

Madame Leona
09-03-2009, 10:07 PM
I used to love the Figaro fries but they weren't the same when they stopped putting on the ranch dressing and lettuce. I feel like they have been gone for a very long time.

barbiegirl314
09-05-2009, 05:17 PM
:(:(:(:(

Like you can't get a meatball sub anywhere????

Figaro fries were unique.

LudwigVonDrake
09-05-2009, 08:46 PM
I never had them. What were they?

MinnieMommie
09-05-2009, 09:10 PM
I never had them. What were they?

cheese fries...and they were good! :thumbsup:

Tigerinvestigator
09-06-2009, 02:22 AM
We always loved them when they were ranch and tomatoes and bacon etc. as well. We commented this May how they are nothing more than french fries with the same cheese sauce you could get at the condiment table for so long!:ill:

DisneyFr33k
09-06-2009, 08:31 AM
And they stopped offering the awesome turkey panini we loved. :pout: It was our favorite lunch stop until they removed that. Now we go to Columbia Harbour House.

LudwigVonDrake
09-06-2009, 11:01 AM
cheese fries...and they were good! :thumbsup:

MinnieMommie
09-06-2009, 01:50 PM
And they stopped offering the awesome turkey panini we loved. :pout: It was our favorite lunch stop until they removed that. Now we go to Columbia Harbour House.

I really miss the turkey panini too. It was sooo good! DH and I are really disappointed in the menu changes and we don't stop here anymore because of that. Let's hope they don't start making changes to Columbia Harbour House as well. That is one of our fav counter service places in MK. :mickey:

MinnieMommie
09-06-2009, 01:55 PM

You are welcome! :wave:

Tigerinvestigator
09-08-2009, 02:39 AM
I really miss the turkey panini too. It was sooo good! DH and I are really disappointed in the menu changes and we don't stop here anymore because of that. Let's hope they don't start making changes to Columbia Harbour House as well. That is one of our fav counter service places in MK. :mickey:

Actually one of the worse changes in WDW counter service history occurred at the Columbia Harbour House a couple of years ago. They took away the BREAD BOWLS!!!!:mad:

barbiegirl314
09-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Pinocchio's Village Haus used to be a definite CS stop a couple of years ago for us (when they had burgers and such) then they changed the menu and we would just go in for the fries. Now that the fries are gone there's just no reason to go in anymore. Somethimes change is not good.