PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Dessert and Fireworks start time

brian2000boston
09-03-2009, 07:40 PM
We were able to get Sunday September 27 for Wishes Dessert Party. The CM that helped us told us that the Dessert Party was at 830 and the fireworks are at 930 this night but the calendar says they are 8pm. Is there any other way to confirm this time change??? I am worried something may not be right with the times and want to confirm before i drop the orignal day i booked, the following night, with dates that do match the calendar.

THANKS!

Pirate Granny
09-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Don't DROP it...I've been called for four days now trying to get a reservation for anytime between September 24-28...no luck...boooooo
:pirate:

brian2000boston
09-03-2009, 10:22 PM
I actually have two consecutive nights booked. Originally i could only get Monday September 28 even though we really wanted Sunday September 27. Since that is all they had i grabbed it. Well today i called still trying to get our first choice and i was able too. But the fireworks times worried me and I am not sure things feel right for the day we want. So now i have two nights booked and obviously i would only want one, as two nights of desserts would be too much and would i like to give someone else the chance to book it and have this unique experience.

What i am concerned about is the original MK calendar says fireworks are at 8pm. Our ressie would be for 830 and the CM said the fireworks are at 930. Would the change the times like that? How can I validate this is even accurate. She was very nice and I trust her but something felt weird and it could be a system error maybe??? Anyway I am afraid to cancel the the orignal night as it at least follows the calendars scheduled times.

wdwfansince75
09-04-2009, 09:38 AM
One site has Wishes scheduled for 8 PM on the 27th, and 9 PM on the 29th. Also gives 8PM as park closing on the 27th, which is also an EMH evening. Another site doesn't have Sept 27 and 28 hours yet....should be updated this weekend....

Also note that one site doesn't give a SpectroMagic time for either day.

brian2000boston
09-04-2009, 10:50 AM
ok, so i think i figured this out. I went online and entered my origianl date on the Monday the 28th to see what the reservation information looked like. It shows up at Wishes Dessert Party. Sunday the 27th shows up as a dinner ressie. This night is one of the seven nights this place is open for dinner during august and september. Which explains everything. The fireworks are at 8pm that night and there isnt a wishes dessert party. The CM was wrong and booked us the dinner. I am so glad that i didnt cancel the orignal night.

Catastrophe diverted, got to watch out, she did sound new.

IamBelle
09-06-2009, 10:10 AM
We went on Aug. 18th and loved it! The dessert was fantastic and you could sort of see Spectromagic from there too. The fireworks were amazing from that viewpoint!

Have fun (and try the mango shooters!!)