PDA

View Full Version : Confused regarding Candlelight Processional Tiers and Choices

DisneyRN
09-03-2009, 10:45 AM
If we are on the dining plan and we eat at Biergarten for lunch, does it take two of our lunch credits or dinner credits? Im not understanding... :confused:

Mickey91
09-03-2009, 12:07 PM
It will take two of your table service credits.

If you have the regular dining plan, you have 1 TS and 1 CS credit for each night of your stay. You will lose 2 of the TS credits.

They do not distinguish between lunch and dinner but the type of restaurant. TS is a sit down meal like Biergarten and CS is a counter service like Electric Umbrella. You can use your remaining credits for any meal you choose. The only restriction is that a CS credit can only be used for a counter service restauarant.

DisneyRN
09-04-2009, 01:03 PM
No, we have the Deluxe Dining Plan...will it matter?

TheRustyScupper
09-04-2009, 02:10 PM

TS-coupons are TS-coupons.

TheDuckRocks
09-05-2009, 11:56 AM
It is my understanding that this year ALL CP tiers and restaurants are 2 table service credits for lunch or dinner no matter which Disney Dining Plan you are using.

wendy*darling
09-05-2009, 06:11 PM
No- there is no differentiation between lunch, dinner, breakfast credits - a TS credit is a TS credit.
You can actually use 4 in one day if you dine at a sit down breakfast, a sit down lunch and then do a Signature dinner! :D (:sick:)

Any CP package will cost you 2TS credits per person- period.

We will also be using the Deluxe Plan this December. We will use on TS credit for an early lunch, and 2 more each evening for a Signature dinner (or Hoop Dee Doo or CP). We plan to use most of our snack credits for muffins, etc. for quick breakfasts in our room.
Does that make more sense?

ransam
09-05-2009, 07:11 PM
i still think even w/ 2 dining credits, it's a great deal.
we book our reservations next week. i'm very excited.