PDA

View Full Version : What time is Wishes?

hope23
09-03-2009, 01:34 AM
I'm sure this info is very obvious, but I can't find it... is there a schedule for Wishes in December? Do you just figure it starts at the park closing time? Does it happen every day? I know on Mickey Christmas Party nights it's different, but what about non-party nights? Thanks!

DisneyPrincess21
09-03-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm sure this info is very obvious, but I can't find it... is there a schedule for Wishes in December? Do you just figure it starts at the park closing time? Does it happen every day? I know on Mickey Christmas Party nights it's different, but what about non-party nights? Thanks!

Disney World's website has the calendar up for December, if you go their main page, click on the plan tab, then click on magic kingdom park hours, click on the date you want the wishes hours for and it will tell you. If you still have trouble finding it, tell me what date you are looking for, and I will get the hours for you.

andreallybadeggs
09-03-2009, 08:34 PM
You can also find park hours and event times by clicking on Intercot's "info central" tab and then finding those on the menu to the left of the page. It's much more user friendly than the Disney calendars in my opinion but I use both just to verify before we make final plans.
Ridiculous, I know. :mickey: