PDA

View Full Version : No problem with online ADRs

vorpalswrd
09-03-2009, 12:52 AM
I got up early and got every restaurant I wanted within 10 minutes of my preferred time and am happy as a clam.

Le Cellier for dinner our first night :cap::deer2:

Chef de France :chef: for Dinner our 2nd night and then off to Rose and Crown :beer: for drinks and Illuminations

Raglan Road for our third night :pipes:

Boma for the fourth day. :lizard:

Narcoossees is our 6th night :wine:

Chef mIckey on our last morning to leave with full bellies! :mickey:

SurferStitch
09-03-2009, 06:15 AM
Sounds like you'll be eating very well! Narcoossee's is our favorite restaurant, and we are dining there twice during our December trip.

I make all of our ADR's tomorrow morning. I did make one this morning for 12/2 (we always get down to Florida a day early, so we like to eat in DTD) for Raglan Road, and the process seemed pretty easy.

It states that all ADR's made during my stay (12/3 - 12/12) will have our MJ ressie number associated with them, but I also noticed that it says you can enter your resort ressie number on every restaurant page. I only have to do this once, right? I don't want to waste any time getting the big ones like Le Cellier, 'Ohana (breakfast and dinner), Crystal Palace, etc.

Thanks! Congrats on your ability to get everything. I hope it goes as easily for me. I used Safari this morning to make the Raglan ADR, and it went well. I think I'll stick with that tomorrow and skip Firefox.

vorpalswrd
09-03-2009, 09:45 PM
You only have to put in your resort reservation once. Just make sure you copy down all your ADRs and confirmation numbers at the end (12 numbers each I believe). I did this and also made a pdf copy but it did not have all my info so be careful!

Good Luck :mickey:

SurferStitch
09-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Did you get an email confirmation with your ADR's?

I got an email confirmation for the one meal I was able to book today. I assume I will get another with all of my ADR's tomorrow.

I saw that 12 digit confirmation number...Last year (and before) they were only 8 digits. Whew!

LudwigVonDrake
09-05-2009, 08:51 PM
I didn't have a problem using the system when I booked for my trip in July. A tip for writing down the confirmation numbers - copy and paste the number(s) into a word document and then you'll be able to add whatever notes you want to it and then print it out :wave:

princessgirls
09-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Used the online dining reservation system today, and loved it.

I didn't get Chef Mickey's, but everything else I did within 10-15 minutes of the times I wanted.

Chef Mickey's was all booked for my trip already when I started at 8:40am. This was the first day I could make reservations too. Oh,well Crystal Palace here we come.
We are eating at:
Crystal Palace
50's Prime Time Dinner
Ohanna
Norway Princess Storybook Breakfast
Teppan Edo
Looking forward to this trip in December!
Julie:mickey: