PDA

View Full Version : SSR or OKW?

mjaclyn
09-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Since all of the other resorts are currently booked up, which do you prefer...OKW or SSR? I've stayed one night in a studio at SSR but never at OKW. Are they similar in size and distance to buses, etc? We'd be looking to stay in either a studio or a one bedroom. Which do you recommend?

I have to add that it will be DH and I along with our two children - DD 2 1/2 years and DS 5 months that will be going. Any advice is welcome!

Donald
09-02-2009, 09:01 PM
The seperate bedroom comes in very handy when you need to put the kids down for a nap. You can be in the kitchen preparing dinner, do a load of laundry (in the room), and watch a little TV all while the little darlings slumber! I know it doesn't sound like much of a vacation doing all that work-but it is amazing how many dirty clothes a 5 month old can get ! :mickey:

Disdude
09-02-2009, 09:38 PM
The one bedrooms at OKW are larger but my personal opinion is that every room we have stayed in at OKW was in desperate need of refurbishment. I like OKW a lot but we were thankful that we were only staying for one night in February before we went on the Wonder. The room smelled like a locker room. We have always had good luck at SSR (our home resort).

Mushu11756
09-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Okw 1bd!!!!