PDA

View Full Version : Problems making online ADRs?

MonoMan
09-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Has anyone experienced problems making ADRs online? I have been unable to retrieve my reservation in the system because we're staying at BLT and it isn't listed on the resort drop down menu. I've talked to a CM and they aren't sure why it won't work because they said BLT is listed on their menu. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem and can provide me with some advice. Thanks in advance.

Rekenna
09-03-2009, 10:18 AM
I just made an online ADR for T-Rex yesterday and it went smoothly. I printed out my confirmation with my confirmation #. I will try in a little bit to see if I can retrieve the ADR (this whole work thing keeps getting in the way of my Disney planning magic). I did receive an email confirming the reservation.

Are you wanting to retrieve it to change it, or like me you are just OCD and just want to look at it and check it out again and again?:mickey:

I will let you know!

Rekenna
09-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Okay, just checked...

I went to the Disney World Website, I logged in. On the right hand top corner is a box labeled 'My Disney Vacation' you get a drop down box, I chose 'Dining Reservations', I entered my Dining Confirmation # and the telephone # I gave when making the reservation-TA-DAH it was there!!

I'm guessing this didn't go as smoothly for you when you tried to retrieve yours?

I don't know if you already tried this and it didn't work?

Good luck!:mickey:

MonoMan
09-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the help. I think it was an error in the system - all seems well now.