PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace early morning?

clausjo
09-02-2009, 02:52 PM
Has anyone done an early breakfast at Crystal Palace? I'm wondering how you manage getting into the park before it opens? A few years ago we had an 8:00 and we couldn't get in until the park opened and were late, the CM at the gate knew we had reservations but said we would have to wait. I've read in differnent posts of people having reservations as early as 7:30 and was curious as to how you get in.

Wrigley
09-02-2009, 02:55 PM
We have done an early reservation at Crystal Palace a few times with no problems. There has always been a CM with a clip board standing at the entrance to MK, and you just give them your name or conf # (can't remember which one), and they check you off and let you enter to head to CP. This is also a great time to get those fabulous photos with the castle since there will be no one to get in your way!:mickey:

artyboy
09-02-2009, 03:07 PM
We did the same thing and also got some awesome photos...although it's very strange to walk down Main Street when it's empty!

mom2mickeyfan
09-02-2009, 03:10 PM
We had a 8:15 ADR this past June and had no problem getting in before 8:00. In fact we didn't even have to give them our name or a number. There was a CM out there directing everyone with early ADR's towards a gate on the right.

Now the one thing that did have us worried was we drove to MK and got there about 7:30. The MK monrail wasn't running yet but we took the resort maonrail that made a stop at MK.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-02-2009, 03:55 PM
When we were there in May, the park gates opened at 7:45am for everyone with ADR's. We had an 8:05am ADR at CP, and made it with time to spare. Regular park opening was 9am, so we did get in quite a bit early. :)

I'm sure if there were earlier ADR's, the park would be opened earlier for those with reservations. As long as you have the confirmation #, you should be fine ... I'm sorry you had trouble in the past.

kathiep
09-02-2009, 08:37 PM
We just did this on Sunday. Just be sure when you get to the entrance, go all the way over to the right. Everyone else will be waiting at the ropes but if you go over by the strollers rentals there's an entrance marked breakfast reservations. You put in your KTTC and go through the turnstile. We had no issues.

ransam
09-03-2009, 12:51 AM
i can't wait...we have reservations coming up!!!

WDWCrazyKaren
09-03-2009, 08:45 AM
If you have "earlier than park opens" breakfast reservations and a cast member tells you that you need to wait until park opening, find another cast member!

Most of the parks now have a "Cast member and dining" entrance way off on one end. Look for it, and you should find a cast member who actually knows what they are doing and will check the list and let you in.

Enjoy!