PDA

View Full Version : ADR's ugh?

wildernesslady
09-02-2009, 08:47 AM
I got up at 6:00 am to make my adr's only to not get the times I really wanted. I did however get 2 out of 3 of the restaurants we wanted. Thanks to my daughter for looking at the bright side.
We got 'Ohana for 8:55, wanted 5:00
Got Tutto Italia for 4:45, wanted 6:00
Kouzinna could not get any for Nov 30? Not sure why
Did get the tea time we wanted, but for a party of 3, they are putting us at 2 tables?
Our goal was to see Wishes, CP without the package, and Illuminations. I think we can accomplish this. It seems free dining is forcing you to make ADR's at the 90 day mark. Good luck to all.

Seasonscraps
09-02-2009, 09:18 AM
That kind of stinks but I am glad you are seeing the bright side. I would keep calling - people cancel and switch their ADRs all the time and you may luck out. :)

VWL Mom
09-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Your daughter's my kind of girl.:mickey:

As you've seen here before, keep checking back and something may open up. I couldn't get anything at DHS for 11/1 at 90 days but at 75 days I had my choice.

jnfr2424
09-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Ditto on the keep checking I finally got the Ohana's for Thanksgiving instead of 8:30pm to 6:30pm a week later

wildernesslady
09-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the replys. Great news for 'Ohana. There really is magic out there.

TheDuckRocks
09-02-2009, 12:06 PM
I feel your frustration yesterday, which was my birthday, I was up bright and early and logged in at 6 AM. I was only able to book the first day's ADRs as the system would absolutely not let me gain access to the +10 feature no matter how many times I tried. And I know from doing test runs that I was going about it correctly.:mad: FInely had to sit and wait for 50 minutes for the phone lines to open up. I was completely unable by that time to get a Fantasmic! dinner package for any night during our stay. Double :mad::mad:!!! The bright side is we are going to take the opportunity to eat at Kouzzina. Love Greek food.:woohoo:

Marilyn Michetti
09-02-2009, 12:13 PM
ADR's are a pain, and a bit unfair to first timers or anyone who hasn't been to Disney in a long time. With everything booked, these folks get there and can't do much more than CS. :thedolls: