PDA

View Full Version : Advice for MK on New Years Eve

RedSoxandPatsfan
09-02-2009, 07:20 AM
Hi All,

If you would, I would like to get advice on what to plan for on New Years Eve at MK. This is also my Bday and I planning to try to get the FPs for our group. Mainly, I would like to know things like how early to get to the park. I've heard that it closes due to capacity at 11:00 (not sure if that was am or pm). Once in the park can you leave for a dinner resie and return later? If yes, how does that work? Any other advice is greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Greg

DisneyFanaticDargon
09-02-2009, 07:30 AM
The biggest piece of advice I can give you is don't expect to ride very much, or get a lot of Fastpasses. The park fills VERY quickly and you might want to make dinner reservations IN the park, because once you leave you're unlikely to get back in. Be prepared for wall to wall crowds like you've never seen and don't get discouraged if the most you can do is walk around and enjoy some live entertainment.

Cinderella's mom
09-02-2009, 08:17 PM
We went a couple of years ago and the park closed due to capacity at 11:00 am. If you leave, you will NOT be able to get back in that park. Now, that is not saying that you will not be able to get in a park, but not MK and maybe Epcot.

But the New Year's Eve Firework show is incredible!!!! ENJOY and Happy Very Early Birthday!