PDA

View Full Version : Whew! Last minute ADRs done!

BMan62
09-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Just added two nights to our stay and wondered what it would be like to try and get ADRs 14 days out!

It wasn't as bad as I feared, but we are pretty flexible.

Wed. Sept. 23 Kouzzina by Cat Cora @ 6:30p
Thurs. Sept. 24 Raglan Road @ 4:30p

Both are new to us. Looking forward to this trip! Lots of good food to try out!

EeyoresBestFriend
09-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Congrat's !! :thumbsup:

Nice to hear ~ I was wondering how you did after your post on my thread yesterday. It's a huge weight off when it works out.

It's kinda weird, but neat, to know that I will be eating at these places on such and such date. Makes me giggle ~ we've always just gone with the winds on any given day, so this will be a new experience. :cloud9:

Glad yours worked out to a couple of very neat places. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Kouzzina when you get back ~ we are thinking of it for our next trip.

Have fun ~ I still have 3 mos to wait!

:mickey:

BMan62
09-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Congrat's !! :thumbsup:

Nice to hear ~ I was wondering how you did after your post on my thread yesterday. It's a huge weight off when it works out.

It's kinda weird, but neat, to know that I will be eating at these places on such and such date. Makes me giggle ~ we've always just gone with the winds on any given day, so this will be a new experience. :cloud9:

Glad yours worked out to a couple of very neat places. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Kouzzina when you get back ~ we are thinking of it for our next trip.

Have fun ~ I still have 3 mos to wait!

:mickey:

I feel for you on the 3 months! It's hard to believe we are actually under 2 weeks! I get to do the Online Check-In on Saturday!

It's really nice to know that the meals are all taken care of. Then you can just get down to the business of eagerly awaiting arrival in Orlando!!!