PDA

View Full Version : Do You Get A Good View Of Castle And Wishes From Train Station?

DisneyPrincess21
08-31-2009, 11:13 PM
I watched a parade from the train station one year, but I have never watched Wishes from the platform area of the train station.
I will be going in December and my question is, can you get a clear shot of both the castle and wishes fireworks from train station, or does the garland decorations they have down main street obstruct your view of the castle/fireworks?

TheRustyScupper
09-01-2009, 12:19 AM
1) Very good view.
2) But, get there 2-2½ hrs early to get a bench.
3) People grab them pretty early.

09-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Decent view of the Castle and an obstructed view (lose the sides) of Wishes.

Cinderelley
09-01-2009, 08:33 PM
It is a pretty good view, but I prefer the hub.

rmsongs
09-01-2009, 09:43 PM
We always watch the fireworks from the train station, but last year we went further into the park and watched from near the entrance to Tomorrowland (right under Tink's path) and the view was amazing. Also, I just looked at a couple pictures I took on Main Street; the castle is definitely obscured by the Christmas decorations if you're standing on the ground, but I would guess you'd be looking over them from the second floor of the train station, so your view should be unobstructed.

ransam
09-02-2009, 12:16 AM
i never thought of that...that is a great idea.

DisneyPrincess21
09-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Also, I just looked at a couple pictures I took on Main Street; the castle is definitely obscured by the Christmas decorations if you're standing on the ground, but I would guess you'd be looking over them from the second floor of the train station, so your view should be unobstructed.

yeah, that's what i meant from the 2nd floor of train station. I have never checked that area out during the holiday's while the wreaths are out, so i wasnt sure if they would still obstruct your view of the castle, like they do when your on the ground, or if you are high enough above them that they would not cause a obstruction.