PDA

View Full Version : Character dining with the fairies?

Jim&AngieMarriner
08-31-2009, 11:11 PM
I posted this over in the characters section but i thought i would add it here as well.

Are there any Character meals that have Tink and her freinds show up? My DSD9 would love it since she isnt into the Princessess anymore.

We will be there for her 11th Birthday (in 2011) and want to do something super special like this for her. Is it possible to co-ordinate with Guest services to have them or just Tink show up if we do so way in advance?
Anyone know?

SurferStitch
08-31-2009, 11:58 PM
There is no Tink and friends meal as of now. Who knows if there will be by the time you go...that's quite a while from now, so you never know.

I'm sure that just about any personal meet and greet can be arranged at a cost (probably a very steep cost). If you can pay for it, just about any request can be filled. I highly doubt they would have them show up at a dining establishment, though...imagine the circus that would cause.

You might as well just see Tink and friends at their meet and greet in Toon Town in MK. No extra cost, can see several fairies at once, and everyone is happy.

Like I said...your trip is pretty far off, so things can change until then.

javamama
09-01-2009, 06:22 PM
My kids love watching her on the zipline, and always look for her in the parks to appear.

TheRustyScupper
09-01-2009, 10:25 PM
1) I do not think it will happen.
2) How does explain to a kid that the fairy is "people size".
3) They use the shrinking story/tale in Toon Town.
4) But, couldn't use it for a meal.
5) In addition to regular size fairies, what about
. . . regular size fruit
. . . regular size eggs
. . . regular size meat
. . . regular size shrimp *

* OK, not such a good example. :cool:

ransam
09-02-2009, 12:28 AM
1) I do not think it will happen.
2) How does explain to a kid that the fairy is "people size".
3) They use the shrinking story/tale in Toon Town.
4) But, couldn't use it for a meal.
5) In addition to regular size fairies, what about
. . . regular size fruit
. . . regular size eggs
. . . regular size meat
. . . regular size shrimp *

* OK, not such a good example. :cool:

never say never....Disney could come up w/ something if fhey want...

jnfr2424
09-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Best way to see Tink is in Toon Town the lines are long but its worth the one on one time with all the Fairies!

Jim&AngieMarriner
09-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Thanks for all the imput folks.

We have seen them before over in toon town and she loved it. We just thought that since the princessess do the meals AND a meet and great at toon town that the fairies might do it as well. Guess not.

Who knows maybe before we go they might set it up before we go. And then again I doubt it will do it.

joanna71985
09-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Unfortunately I doubt that Disney will ever have character dining with the fairies.