PDA

View Full Version : Ressies at Cindy's Royal Table?

robnadina
08-31-2009, 03:53 PM
Hey All
I was wondering if getting reservations at Cindy's Royal Table is an urban WDW legend? LOL I know, kinda of funny of me to ask, but I am always reading that people are never able to get in, so I am wondering if anyone has actually eaten here?

It'sWDW4me
08-31-2009, 04:06 PM
Last year we were able to get an ADR for 5:50 pm for a party of 4 during free dining (8/28/08). I made the ressie sometime in late May/very early June so I was astounded that we were able to snag it.

It'sWDW4me
08-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Oh, forgot to mention - we really enjoyed the meal and the show. My son was giving me grief for going to a "girly" dinner but he really loved it and wants to go again. It probably helped that we went for dinner - Fairy Godmother and the mice - instead of during lunch while Cinderella was there.

We all thought the food was fantastic. Both mom and I had prime rib, DB13 had salmon, and DS13 had Mahi-Mahi (DS is a picky eater and didn't want anything from the adult menu so they let him pick from the children's menu and they made an adult-sized portion for him).

Oh, both boys refused to be included in the pre-dinner pic with Cindy so it was just me and mom for the pic! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-31-2009, 04:48 PM
We've been to CRT 3 times over our last number of trips.

I have always been the Disney-geek, on the phone right at 7am SHARP to make the ADR's and have been able to snag two 8:05am breakfasts and 1 6:00pm dinner - all were perfect!

disneykid@hrt
08-31-2009, 05:13 PM
I got dinner reservations for mid-October the last week in July.

I hear the dinner ressies are easier to score so maybe thats why it was a non-issue for us. But I did have to pay upfront. Hope it was worth it. 160 big ones!

Soccermom12
08-31-2009, 05:41 PM
We just had lunch there last week during free dining. We made our reservations 90 days out....I called at 6pm (actually I was calling to confirm that I could make reservations starting the following day, and the cast member informed me that I could make them right then - I didn't know about the 90+10 rule). I was shocked we were able to get in (a party of 6 for lunch)- especially during free dining! The food was delicious (much better than we had expected). My only complaint is that I felt pretty rushed. The princesses came around and stopped VERY briefly for a photo and autograph. I also felt like the waiter wanted us out as soon as possible...I heard him complain to another waitress that most of his tables had ordered only water and his tips were beginning to suffer. But it still was loads of fun! My three DSs liked the swords they were given and my DD(2.5) was in heaven!

ransam
08-31-2009, 06:08 PM
becasue of the way the reservation is set up...you may not be able to get them until toward the end of your trip...peopel can book up to 10 days out (i think it's 10 days, i maybe wrong)...so those that are booking before you may fil up the first couple days you want..try getting a reservation toward the last day of your stay....
call early...6am eastern time....on the day you can book your reservation.

fanofdisney
08-31-2009, 06:09 PM
We went there 2x both of them for lunch. I called at 7am (6am our time) and no problems. I hope you get what you want, it can be a little nerve racking while making the call so early but it's worth it.

barbiegirl314
09-01-2009, 11:41 AM
We had breakfast at CRT when we were there in May. I was actually able to get a ressie just a couple of months before. It was a last minute desicion and when I called I really didn't think I'd get anything but was pleasantly surprised.

We all loved everything about it, the food was good and character interaction was wonderful.

momofdisneyprincess
09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
I had no problems getting ressies a couple of years ago (the only time I tried) for before the park opened. We were able to ride so many rides in Fantasyland before it got crowded. I thought that was the only good thing about it. I think this one is way too overpriced IMHO. I know..I know...they kind of all are but I thought this was particularly so. I would do 1900 Park Fare for the characters. I really don't think you're missing out on much if you haven't been able to get ressies.

jimsgal05
09-01-2009, 03:28 PM
I will be there in a week for breakfast with my DD that is 3 1/2...the day I made my ADR's the computers were down at Disney so I had to call from 7am every 1/2 hour and I did get ALL OF MY ADR's and including Cindy's breakfast..wahaoo.. truely amazing...

SO Best of Disney wished for people booking their ADR's...:thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
09-01-2009, 04:21 PM
1) CRT ressies do happen.
2) But, there are lots of people who want them.
3) So, odds for everyone getting CRT aren't good.
4) But, a lucky few do get in.
5) So, I put CRT ressies with the same odds of
. . . finding the Golden Fleece
. . . finding Jimmy Hoffa
. . . finding the Cleveland Browns won the Super Bowl

Belster
09-01-2009, 04:32 PM
We have gone almost every trip to the world...never had an issue.

Good Luck!

javamama
09-01-2009, 05:53 PM
We got resv last year, but that was through the Poly's conceirge svc. I know my cousin is going in two weeks, and they were able to get in using the ADR's.

Cinderella's mom
09-02-2009, 08:25 PM
With that being said, I am on the phone about 5:55am CST and only had to hold a few minutes. Now that you are able to get them on line, the reservations open up at 5:00am CST. I booked for the week of Thanksgiving this year.

mickeys_princess_mom
09-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Just counted--we've eaten there seven times. Most of the experiences were great. One of the times was a birthday breakfast, and it was one of the best! Last trip there was for 30th anniversary, and service was not good at all. Disappointing, to say the least. Would go again, just not ready to yet.
Sometimes it's a struggle to get in. We decided a couple of months out on the last time, and I called morning, noon, and night with no luck. At one point, I was told they had seating for 3, but not 2. :confused: I assured them that my "fluffy long anniversary (wedding)gown" could use the extra room, but it did not work at all. Concierge from the GF came to the rescue, and made a quick call for us. Good luck! :wave:

MushuGrl
09-03-2009, 12:26 PM
I've only gone once, but had to call two different times (pre 90+10) to get a ressie.

And it was SOOO worth it.:thumbsup:

Mickey91
09-03-2009, 10:51 PM
We've eaten there a few times. I will say that while on hold after calling at 7am on the spot one year (before you could do it online at 6am), I had a message telling me CRT breakfast was totally booked after about 3-4 minutes.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-04-2009, 09:25 AM
We went for dinner during Christmas 2005 and didn't have problems getting in, but had to be flexible with times...hope this helps

elmjimmlm
09-04-2009, 10:53 AM
We just ate there a few weeks ago for dinner...The reservation time was 90 days and I called on the 1st day with no problem...We loved it...The chocolate buckle dessert was the best part of the meal...

tkbk
09-08-2009, 04:40 PM
I got an 8:15am for our up comming trip in November that we are taking are 2 1/2yo DGD on. Of course I was up at 3am pst to use the online system that opens at 6am est. I believe in order to get the ADR's that are before park opening you end up needing to put in that type of effort. Then you can go back to bed.:cloud9:

TheRustyScupper
09-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Hey All
I was wondering if getting reservations at Cindy's Royal Table is an urban WDW legend?

1) Actually, everyone getting to eat there is true.
2) Just like
. . . Walt's head being frozen
. . . Jim Hoffa is a alive and well and living in Cleveland
. . . Health Care reform is deficit neutral

NOTE: The eatery is just too small for all the requests. Yes, people get in, but not as many that want.