PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Talk with Crush

TheVBs
08-31-2009, 09:48 AM
On our last trip in May we did this for the first time and it was great! Our youngest got called on by Crush and it was so cute. Unfortunately, photos and movies were not allowed. I'm sure there's an excellent reason for this, but I would have loved to have that memory on video. Wouldn't it be great if you could buy a video of it, like you can buy photos of yourself on a ride?

tinklover
08-31-2009, 10:24 AM
IIRC, They ask that you do not use flash photography and no spotlights on the video cams.

I took video with my digital camera and I was Never asked to stop by the Cm who was right by where I was standing on the side.

Disney4us2
08-31-2009, 10:41 AM
I video taped the whole session with had with Crush. I didn't have any lights and was not told I couldn't video tape. (this was at DL, don't know how they run it at WDW)

My DD was never called on (she gets shy at times), but her birthday and Crushes (12/5)are one day apart so the CM I told that to let us stay after and she got to wish Crush a Happy Birthday:party: and he wished her a happy birthday as well.:mickey:

TheVBs
08-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Argh! :(

Maybe DH didn't do it because there's a small light on the front of our camera that comes on when we're filming?

I feel all heartbroken now.

cmshelton1979
08-31-2009, 06:55 PM
We were there in May and we video taped. We just couldn't have any sort of flash. My DD6 got called on and she kept looking back at my wife for answers, so Crush ended up having a conversation with my wife. It was really funny.

kemps@wdw
08-31-2009, 11:00 PM
we have video of TT w/Crush. No lights or flash photos though!

TheVBs
09-01-2009, 10:51 AM
This is good to know! We'll just have to hope one of the girls gets called on again next time we see it and that we get it on tape. :thumbsup: