PDA

View Full Version : Pal Mickey?

redleg96
08-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Is Pal Mickey still available for purchase for use in the parks? Thanks

BMan62
08-30-2009, 05:14 PM
They are no longer sold. I do not know if they will work if you bring them into the parks.

Mickey's Pals
08-30-2009, 05:24 PM
According to Disney's website, Pal Mickey will still work in the parks, but are no longer sold. I have one and it worked the last time i was there. I am bringing it to my trip in Dec. Too. He is quite helpful!

brianlw71
08-30-2009, 06:41 PM
You can find them on Ebay.

StitchFan#1
08-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Unfortunatly you can not purchase a pal mickey at the parks anymore. But you can probably purchase one on ebay and get him updated at the parks ( I do know you can do that). But if you dont mpay much attention he will wiggle and say something and then you might not hear it!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-30-2009, 08:56 PM
He doesn't really get updated except for the parade times etc. He only can recognize rides that were in existance when he was "born". He's really cute and vibrates a lot in the parks but can be difficult to hear if it's noisy. You have to hold him up to your ear.

Unfortunately he's no longer sold in the parks but last time I looked you could get him on EBAY.

Urbss
08-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Did I hear somewhere that Disney was thinking of using the Nintendo DS to do something similar to what Pal Mickey did?

ransam
08-31-2009, 06:05 PM
My sister bought one last year on ebay, and personally i found it annoying...all the riddles, and constant trivia was really annoying to me, and took away some of the magic...
however....
if you want a laugh....take your pal mickey w/ you when you go take a picture w/ donald duck and see what he does....:mickey: