PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace

goofygirl67
08-30-2009, 07:46 AM
Which is better, Breakfast or Dinner? I am taking my Mom to WDW in December and Tigger is a favorite of hers and I would like to do a character meal with her.
How early can you get resservations? I like the idea of going into MK before the crowd and getting some good pictures of main street.:mickey:

Strmchsr
08-30-2009, 08:27 AM
I don't know that I could say which one is better. They're both good. The dinner buffet is really good, and a great evening meal. Especially in December it's beautiful to sit in the CP and watch the lights on the castle. But, breakfast is fun, too. Really it depends on which meal you like more. The character interaction is the same both times.

Hull-onian
08-30-2009, 08:44 AM
What we liked about going to the Crystal Palace was walking up Main Street and there was no one there. It is a great photo opp. Our breakfast was okay, not great. I didn't like our table, it was the furthest one out from the buffet, so we had a little bit longer walk than everyone else. That being said, our server was excellent.:thumbsup:

scootch713
08-30-2009, 11:31 AM
We ate dinner last year and it was really bad. I think they start breakfast reservations at 8am. It is nice to get down mainstreet early morning(have gone to BBB at 8am). Just be sure you have some transportation there, as we had a bit of difficulty getting there early. We ended up taking a taxi which only took us to the ticket and transportation center and the monorail sat for 5-10 min before we finally left. :confused: so we didn't have really much time on mainstreet. Park opened at 9 that day.

brewcrew26
08-30-2009, 11:41 AM
It's been a long time since I've had dinner there, but we did breakfast two years ago and it great. There was a lot of interaction with the characters. They came by our table twice. The food and service were great, as well.

Zippy 1
08-30-2009, 12:40 PM
we had dinner there 2 years ago and loved it. The food and service were great! We also had a lot of time with the chararcters. It was nice to watch the castle all lite up for the holidays. we had a ressie at 7 pm in November.

Dopey's Girl
08-30-2009, 01:08 PM
I love breakfast at CP for 2 reasons. 1) Main Street with very few people on it, is something special. It's fun to wander towards the castle with no one running you over. 2) Puffed French Toast. It's heaven on a plate...can't get enough of it!