PDA

View Full Version : Grand Californian and ipod docs

whistlewhileyouwork
08-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Can anyone tell me if the club level rooms have the iHomes? I know WDW does and I am traveling this week to the 1/2 marathon and wont even bother bringing my ipod if they dont...as I AM LEAVING MY LAPTOP HOME!!!!!:mickey:

NotaGeek
08-29-2009, 10:48 PM
I am not sure ... you can contact the GCH directly at (714) 635-2300 and ask for the Concierge desk to be sure. Have a great time! :mickey:

whistlewhileyouwork
08-29-2009, 10:56 PM
I will do just that! Thank you!:mickey::balloon:

Aisling
08-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Please let us know what you find out - I'm very curious to know!

delphinidae308
08-31-2009, 09:51 AM
I recently stayed in one of the club level rooms. The alarm clock radio was the same Sony one that's in all the other rooms. While It wasn't an ihome doc, you could still plug in your ipod. The table did have an extra separate sound system with bigger speakers not in the other rooms, but I don't recall if the ipod could plug into that one.

whistlewhileyouwork
08-31-2009, 09:06 PM
I called the GC today and I was told exactly that DELPHINI....no ihomes but a cord out of the alarm clock to play your ipod thru the radio. BUT IT DOES NOT CHARGE IT...i was specifically told that!

SO I will leave it home this marathon weekend...Boohoo! I swore I would not bring my laptop on this trip!!!

I will survive:mickey:

Hope this helps!!

BrerGnat
09-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Just got back from a Concierge level stay.

There is a BOSE sound system in room. With AUX cords, you can hook up your ipod to listen to music in the room with great sound quality, but you cannot charge the ipod.

There is also a sony clock radio with CD player on the bedside table.