PDA

View Full Version : Online Check In ?/Special Request

mlj
08-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Just completed on line check in and had a ? pertaining to room request. When making the reservation a few months ago, I requested the 70's building at POP.

When doing the online check in, it had for special room request, but not not the option that I had put on the orignal reservation. I guess as long as they give one near the bus stop, that will be okay.

How has this been working for those who made special requests on the original reservation. Have you just been waiting and checking in the original way or what has been your experience with the online check in?

TammiMcMan
08-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Just completed on line check in and had a ? pertaining to room request. When making the reservation a few months ago, I requested the 70's building at POP.

When doing the online check in, it had for special room request, but not not the option that I had put on the orignal reservation. I guess as long as they give one near the bus stop, that will be okay.You can still only note special room requests on the original reservation. It seems that there's no difference between with regards to room requests, whether you check in online or go through the regular registration process.

When you arrive, if your room assignment doesn't match your request, you can ask what the availability is.

mlj
08-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Thank you. As long as I can close to the bus stop, I am not going to complain. I will keep my fingers crossed.

steamboat willy
08-30-2009, 09:50 AM
My original ressie with MJ had ALL our special request. Resort/Building/Location/Fridge for Medicine/etc.

Did our On-Line last week at 10 days out. Yes it is very limited on special request, but those should be on your original one.

Week from TODAY...we check in!

We are single digit dancing! :joy: :yay: :joy: :yay: :joy:

mlj
08-30-2009, 10:20 AM
I go next Friday, September 4th. I will be anxious to see how the online check in works to the regular check-in and will report back.