PDA

View Full Version : Just made ADRs!!

sassy2000
08-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Made my ADRs on line this morning at 6:00 for my Nov 27-Dec 5 trip. I'm sooooo excited! Here's my list:
Cape May Breakfast
Biergarten dinner
1900 Park Fare dinner
Boma dinner
Ohana dinner
Chef Mickey dinner
Le Cellier dinner
All of my resies are around 6:30 except Boma which is at 4:40 so we can do MVMCP that night. I had no problems online.

wdwfan
08-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Glad you got everything and it went smoothly. I get to make mine next Sat. Hope I'm as lucky as you!:mickey:

wildernesslady
08-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Thats great. I'm getting nervous for ours. The only difficult one is 'Ohana. We have to eat there. OK we really want to. I can call on Tuesday. I'm the person in charge of ADRs and am very worried about this.

Mickey's Pals
08-30-2009, 05:16 PM
I am nervous too. I can make mine on Sept. 3, but haven't been able to see the calendar to make my exact plans. We do know which restaurants we want though. :grouphug: I am just hoping I can get them all! :fingers:

Bethis26fan
08-30-2009, 07:49 PM
we made ours today too at 6:00 and didn't have a problem either. Very smooth & fast.

tmosier
09-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Made my ADRs on line this morning at 6:00 for my Nov 27-Dec 5 trip.

Good for you! It's a nice feeling to have that portion of planning over and done with.

Sounds like our trips overlap. My family will be there 11/28-12/5 and we're going to the 11/29 MVMCP. Since we're splitting our stay between the Swan and Wilderness Lodge, I wasn't able to book all of our table service reservations until this morning. With the exception of Le Cellier, all of the times we got were pretty close to my first choice and I'm not complaining about the time we got for Le Cellier because we were lucky to get anything there.

Here's what we have:
50's Prime Time for dinner on Saturday
Le Cellier for lunch on Monday (new for us)
Kona Cafe for breakfast on Tuesday (new for us)
Kouzzina for dinner on Tuesday (new for us)
Crystal Palace for breakfast before the park opens on Wednesday
Grand Floridian tea Wednesday afternoon
Boma for dinner on Thursday (new for us)
Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch on Friday