PDA

View Full Version : Unable to pull up ADR's made online?

wdwgirl21
08-29-2009, 07:19 AM
I made my ADR's this morning and now going back and logging in to the disney website, putting in my resort reservation number that I used to book the ADR's and phone number that I used to access my 90+10 it says it is unable to retrieve my reservation? Anyone else had this problem. I have confirmation numbers for my ADR's and e-mails.. think they are still there? Or do I need to call and check?

wdwgirl21
08-29-2009, 07:19 AM
I booked through MJ... does that make a difference?

Strmchsr
08-29-2009, 08:04 AM
Your problem has nothing to do with MJ or you. There have been a ton of problems with the online system. Just search the threads here and you will see numerous threads about this issue. I think most everyone else has found their ADRs were fine when they called to check, but if you're nervous then just call to verify.

KatMcPic
08-29-2009, 10:03 AM
I was having the same problem and then got a tip from a post on Intercot. Did you put in your cell phone number instead of your home number to check ADR's? Apparently the phone number in the system is the one that you can be reached at while in Disney. When I did all but 2 of my ADR's came up but I know that they are in the system because I called as well. Call and verify it for yourself because you will feel a lot better when you do.

VWL Mom
08-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Try pulling them up using the ADR conf# and the phone# you used while booking the ADR. This can be done by clicking My Disney Vacation & selecting Dining Reservation from the drop down list.

If you checked out more than once, here is a little hint. It does allow you to retrieve multiple ADR at one time so I entered them in reverse date order and then entered my email to send it too and now I have them all in order in one email.

Tinkerfreak
08-31-2009, 09:18 AM
I had the same problem last week. I called to check if the adr's were there and was told they were but that they had not been tied to my reservation so there was no info tied to them like my name phone number or anything. I know that I put in my phone number for all of them so I don't understand how they are not tied to it but that is the case. Thank goodness I printed off the page with the confirmation numbers when I made the adr's. The cm I spoke with said to make sure I have that with me. She also said that I should check in frequently because if something comes up and they need to change my adr or cancel it for some reason they will have no way of contacting me since there is no info tied to the adr. I am going to check in often and hope for the best.