PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks + Dinner

LTPD2522
08-28-2009, 04:22 PM
I heard there is a place where youc an eat and wacth the fireworks in one of the parks.....Can someone let me know if this is true and where it is?

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-28-2009, 05:14 PM
:welcome: to intercot

There are a couple of things, do you know which you're looking for?

1. You can watch the fireworks in Epcot (illuminations) from the Rose & Crown in the UK, or anywhere around World Showcase. A lot of people pick up a CS meal, find a bench and munch and watch.

2. You can book a dinner package for the fireworks at DHS. (Fantasmic Package). In this case, you eat before the show, and get a special pass to the show.

There is also a new dessert and fireworks package at the Magic Kingdom.

wendy*darling
08-28-2009, 05:16 PM
There are a couple of places.
For Epcot's Illuminations, you can dine at the UK's Rose and Crown. You will need an ADR- I suggest for about 1-1.5 hours prior to fireworks. You can request a patio table, but that is not guaranteed. If you don't get an outside table, you can still get up at fireworks time and go out to watch. They will hold your meal until you are done.
You can also eat at Mexico's CS place- Cantina de San Angel. It's outside along the waterfront. You will need to arrive early and basically camp out at a table for the evening. No ADRs are needed as this is counter service.
Plus, you can also grab counter service anywhere in World Showcase and sit on a bench or on the sidewalk around the lagoon and wait for the fireworks.

For Magic Kingdom's Wishes, except for grabbing a hot dog at Casey's, there really isn't any place inside the park to eat and watch Wishes. However, you can get an ADR at the California Grill (in the Contemporary Resort) to watch from high above the park- gorgeous view. You may be lucky enough to snag a table by the window. But if not- there is a view platform on the desk where everyone dining can go out to watch.
Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian also has decent view of Wishes. But you are low on the waterfront. Very nice option though.

Hope that helps. :mickey: