PDA

View Full Version : crowd levels in december.

unserml
08-28-2009, 03:17 PM
we were thinkging about coming december 23 2009 for seven days. wondering how it is then. this will be our first trip. we also could come feburary 15 - 19, 2009. which is better.

BMan62
08-28-2009, 03:36 PM
You are talking about absolutely the busiest time of the year for WDW. Park closings due to reaching maximum attendance by noon.

Madness!!

The February dates would be much better for attendance. Although President's Week is busy too, it is nowhere near the Christmas/New Years crowds.

Strmchsr
08-28-2009, 04:56 PM
:ditto:

For a first trip that's probably the absolute worst time to go. Well, actually, July 4 weekend probably is. At least December is not hot. February is busy, but not nearly as bad as Christmas week. However, even with the huge crowds there's nothing like being in WDW on Christmas morning.

:welcome: to Intercot!!!

Mickeydream
08-28-2009, 06:08 PM
A little birdie told me you signed up with Intercot....:welcome:

It might be crowded in Dec, but you'll have a wonderful time. Wish there was a way you could go when we are there at Thanksgiving...we'd have an awesome time! :mickey:

IloveDisney71
08-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Those December dates are really very crowded. If I had to pick, I'd pick the February dates especially for your first trip. The Christmas crowd can be overwhelming unless crowds and long lines don't bother you. Disney in the Christmas season is absolutely beautiful but if you are wanting to ride a lot of rides and visit lots of attractions, I'd go in Feb.