PDA

View Full Version : Online ADRs

GottaLvDisney
08-28-2009, 09:16 AM
So yesterday I was just checking on our ADRs online to make sure they were correct, etc... Apparently when I wrote my confirmation # for Chef Mickey's down, I forgot a digit. I thought maybe it was just the last number I forgot, so I was trying to pull it up by going through the #s one by one. I wasn't able to pull up my reservation, but it did pull up one I didn't recognize for Teppan Edo. I was pretty sure I didn't book there, but it was one we considered so I called Disney to double check before I hit the cancel button (wouldn't want to be holding a reservation I'm not using).

I'm glad I called first, b/c even though I was pulling up the reservations using my phone number, it was somebody else's reservation altogether. It would've been awful if I'd unknowingly cancelled someone else's reservation. Just thought it odd that I could get that info using my phone number.

mudpuppysmom
08-28-2009, 09:51 AM
I think that the online ADR system is pretty buggy......I did make a few ADR's about a month back, but did not get Chef Mickey's....so I kept trying until I finally got one....now I'm trying to get a more suitable time for us (earlier) and when I search different times, it lets me search twice then tells me their system is too busy.....every time I search (several times throughout the day) it does this....you get two searches and that is it! Now today, I've tried a couple times and the page just keeps saying "LOADING"....and I am getting nowhere!

So I think it's more than just mixed up ADR's they are having issues with......

VWL Mom
08-28-2009, 09:58 AM
I'm glad I called first, b/c even though I was pulling up the reservations using my phone number, it was somebody else's reservation altogether. It would've been awful if I'd unknowingly cancelled someone else's reservation. Just thought it odd that I could get that info using my phone number.

That is odd and could potentially lead to a whole bunch of new problems; ie: people canceling others to get into a restaurant they want. Hope that loophole gets fixed pronto! Were you able to find your Chef Mickey's ADR?

I think that the online ADR system is pretty buggy......I did make a few ADR's about a month back, but did not get Chef Mickey's....so I kept trying until I finally got one....now I'm trying to get a more suitable time for us (earlier) and when I search different times, it lets me search twice then tells me their system is too busy.....every time I search (several times throughout the day) it does this....you get two searches and that is it! Now today, I've tried a couple times and the page just keeps saying "LOADING"....and I am getting nowhere!

So I think it's more than just mixed up ADR's they are having issues with......

The system may be on overload yesterday & today because it's 90 days for Thanksgiving ADR's. Keep trying.

GottaLvDisney
08-28-2009, 12:04 PM
I actually had to get the correct # for our Chef Mickey's when I called Disney. I really messed that confirmation # up when I wrote it down.

I guess all things new take awhile to work out the bugs.