PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Dinner question

LTPD2522
08-28-2009, 02:00 AM
Where is the dinning that you can request to have dinner and watch the fireworks? Not sure if it is in Mk or Epcot. Can someone help and give me some info?:confused:

DisneyPrincess21
08-28-2009, 03:41 AM
Where is the dinning that you can request to have dinner and watch the fireworks? Not sure if it is in Mk or Epcot. Can someone help and give me some info?:confused:

I am not clear on your question. Are you thinking of a resort restaurant that you can have a table to watch the fireworks. Or are you meaning a restaurant in the park itself?

Btw. :welcome: To Intercot! :thumbsup:

Mickey91
08-28-2009, 08:53 AM
There is another thread about the MK fireworks dessert party. Could this be what you are asking? As far as dinner, I think there isn't an actual event. Just book a dinner close to firewoks time at Ohana or California Grill. Then go out and see the fireworks.:mickey:

At EPCOT, there are certain restuarants with great views of Illuminations and you just do the same. You will be allowed to view from their special area if you are dining there at the right time.

There is a fantasmic dinner package at DHS. You have a choice of Sci Fi, Mama Rosa's, and Hollywood and Vine, unless they have changed. You have dinner and then receive a pass to the special viewing area.

There is also a package for the Candlelight Processional in EPCOT at Christmas.

Hope this helps some!:mickey: